Just got back from a mini vacation to Rhode Island with my three daughters and their three daughters. Everyone who works here was so friendly and helpful. With three little babies we needed a little extra attention with cribs in the room and highchairs. We at one point needed an iron, extra towels everything was given to us quickly and happily. Front staff great, the restuarant staff was so friendly and accomidating. Although we picked up our mess on the floor where we ate (three small babies drop alot of food) they kept telling us to stop they would pick it up they didn't mind. The food was great. Lobster bisque one of the best I've had. Ceasar salad, great. All fish was so fresh. Everything we ordered came as we ordered it and was so flavorful. We stayed in poolside mini suites, the rooms were big, clean. This is not the Hilton, it is a very old, maintained Inn, directly on the beach. Free Wi Fi, we will be back. Hopefully this will become our new family tradition with my grandchildren.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pleasant View Inn is located on the Atlantic Ocean in Misquamicut, RI. Offering Rhode Island charm, the Pleasant View Inn is the best choice for a seaside family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Pleasant View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant View Hotel Misquamicut
- Pleasant View Misquamicut