We love this unpretentious ocean-front property. Our anniversary falls the first week of June, so we take advantage of the pre-season rates. This year we opted for the stay-for-three, get-one-night-free special. It was perfect! We always choose ocean-view rooms so that we can sit on the--admittedly small--balcony or lie on the bed and see/hear the waves, though anyone on the property can opt for one of the many ocean-side lounge chairs and benefit from the same atmosphere. Although there are two ocean-view restaurants, we often eat on one of the small tables just outside. Though this outside eating area is not open until lunch, you can order a "to go" breakfast from the indoor menu and savor the early-morning sunshine. My older brother and his girlfriend often stay some of the same days in June, and we love spending time with them. Additionally, I've given overnight stays as a gift to my son and his wife--particularly during the October specials rate days. It's not a deluxe hotel by any means (some of the rooms are on the small side, and a few of the bathrooms are downright miniscule), but the staff is friendly, the food is good, and the location is perfect for a relaxing vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pleasant View Inn is located on the Atlantic Ocean in Misquamicut, RI. Offering Rhode Island charm, the Pleasant View Inn is the best choice for a seaside family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Pleasant View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant View Hotel Misquamicut
- Pleasant View Misquamicut