“Service?”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Connecticut
“Service?”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Went here with another team parent between baseball games and stayed for nearly half hour getting order correct. They couldn't seem to understand who had which frosty. Service is slow and unconcerned

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Much better than McDonald's or Burger King!”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This is fast food - no doubt about that, but it is not as greasy as McDonald's and the food is much fresher. Their hamburgers look and taste like hamburgers should -- not like greasy little patties that have been sitting under a heat lamp. Wendy's is great because it offers things on its menu that other fast food places don't -- like chili and baked potatoes. I also like their Frosties, which are like a milk shake. If you have to go the route of fast food, this chain is one of the better ones and the variety will please everyone in your family.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank CleverCat
Middletown, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wendys :)”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

i personally have never had a problem with this wendys. i travel alot and im addicted to the food there. some places are better than others but overall this one is my favorite. the staff are very polite and go out of there way to make my experience the best. on one occasion, i had my elderly mother with me and my 3 kids (so you know i had my hands full) one of the cashiers actually brought our trays out for us. the manager even came out to see how our food was. i told her i wish the blt salad came with more of that amazing avocado ranch dressing and as soon as i said that she went and got me another one right away! i couldnt believe the great service in that place and the way you can actually tell that they genuinely ment it and cared blew me away. im a returning customer and i had to say something after seeing the other comments. and in response to dougs comment. on every occasion ive been there the place was fairly clean and i always saw someone cleaning the tables and chairs when i was there. so maybe it was jus really busy when you've visited.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank charisma_rogers
Salt Lake City, UT
“What can I say ? Wendy's is Wendy's. This one is clean and well run.”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We stopped by for a quick lunch. With a chain you KNOW what you'll get. My husband had the #1 combo with fries and I got the half chicken/apple/cranberry salad. It's my favorite salad, and half size is just right for me.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Saxeygirl
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Dirty place”
Reviewed March 21, 2012 via mobile

One of the oldest and dirtiest places in town. If you are inside, look around at the floor, tables and corners of the room. Dirty.

Food seems good and the staff seems on it. Just no cleaning in the dirty lobby. Makes me wonder about the kitchen.

The cool coke machine rocks.

1 Thank Doug M