“Much improved!”

Cuisines: American
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Much improved!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Newport is not known for family dining quality; either very pricy restaurants or fast food places exist. Here its clean, with fast service, tasty food and good prices. Special kudos to Heather for her great knowledge of the area. Keep working to get the Wifi going and will return.

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Small place but good food.”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The building and booths are small as mentioned by others, but the food is so good. We went there with friends from Newport and we all were very happy we did. The crepes are wonderful,light and airy. Omelets and pancakes were good as well. Nice start to the day.

• Visited May 2014
Bristol, Rhode Island
“One of my Fav places to eat!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Going to IHOP is always a pleasure from it's affordable food a great portions to the extremely friendly and great waitstaff... I always look forward to going and enjoying the food and the people there :)

• Visited May 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast at 11pm!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

The interior was dated and cramped, and service friendly but slow. People are working really hard in this economy and exhaustedr. I love the pancakes!!! Really yummy and great deal. 10% discount from hotel.

Visited April 2014
Warren, Rhode Island
“My girlfriend and I eat here often, great value, and good food!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We often eat at Ihop when in the Newport area. We go up to Newport about once a week and probably stop at Ihop once every other week. The waitstaff is usually great, especially the women employees who are always friendly and respectful. The even know we prefer the corner tables. Seating can be a bit tight if its busy so corner is more private.

My girlfriend usually gets Chicken and Waffles and really enjoys it. She sometimes tries other things like sandwiches or eggs and like it.

I recently tried Chicken Florentine Crepes with Hollandaise and it was really good, i was quite surprised at how great they tasted and how filling they were! I usually get pancakes and they are of course always awesome. I also sometimes get the steak omelet which is huge and delicious.

The prices are really cheap and one of the best deals around for going out to eat. I really enjoy breakfast food for dinner and this place always has great breakfast food and the food almost always comes out quickly too!

• Visited March 2014