“Love the Breakfasts”

IHOP
Ranked #14 of 88 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 25, 2012

IHOP is a well known chain. I always enjoy their breakfasts and generally go there for breakfast. The Middletown IHOP could stand a face lift, but the food is always good.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I found this restaurant to be a bit outdated and seating felt like we were squeezed in. The booths were small, very narrow walkways and service not very good. Our food was ok but not everything we ordered. The bacon was tough, I ordered rye toast i got cold white toast. The waitress was pleasant was obviously not really listening or even paying attention to what she brought us. I had to wait about 5 min after my meal was delivered to get the wrong toast. Oh well live and learn.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

good meal nice server. service was quick even though it was a really busy Saturday morning. Stuffed french toast was really good.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

my wife and I had dinner which was okay but not great. The waitress was very standoffish. She did not want to interact with us as customers. Take order, deliver food. Thats all folks.

1  Thank opa1945
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We ate here 2x this past weekend, our Napsters were anxious to get off the Naval base and order off a menu. This was perfect. It was very busy but the hostess was smiling and very efficient. Service was excellent and food was served in a timely manner even for our group of 9. Everything was perfect!