Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Skydive at Skydive Newport!

I have jumped with Skydive Newport 3x now over the last 6ish years. I will keep coming back... read more

Reviewed August 7, 2020
454nelliek
Great Birthday Surprise for 21st Birthday

We booked this for my daughters 21st birthday and it did not disappoint. She loved it. VERY SAFE... read more

Reviewed June 29, 2020
ackelley
Rhode Island

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2014

Thank You Skydive Newport for such a memorable skydiving experience!!!

It has been a dream of mine to skydive for some time and when I visited Newport this pass winter I knew it was the place and I am SO glad I waited and went to Skydive Newport!

Everyone from the time I called and spoke with Marc to my arrival was a pleasure!

My instructor Nicky was the best and I HIGHLY recommend anyone who wants to skydive to definitely visit this lotion!!!

Memorable Experience!!! Thank You Again!!!

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed October 15, 2014

I finally went sky diving for my 30th birthday! For years I have watched people sky diving in Newport and wanted to go and finally made it happen. The staff was very friendly and the experience was unlike any other I have ever had. 10,000 feet above Newport, RI and you can see all the way to Boston. The weather was perfect and I couldn't have had more fun! My only problem was that the jump didn't last long enough! Can't wait to go again!

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank ChaeRey
Reviewed July 5, 2014

My gf and I went and it was her second time diving with them and my first. I was excited and our instructors Nicky and Jerry made us feel extremely comfortable and I asked all the needed safety questions like how long and how many jumps, how old is the plane and parachutes and are you having a good day today. lol All the answers were spot on. This company takes care of there equipment and that made me feel safe as well as our fantastic instructors. HIGHLY recommend this place. You'll love it! We did!

Date of experience: June 2014