“Yummy food and great beer”

Coddington Brewing CO
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2009

Was upset to not get to try the watermelon beer listed on their website, but had a feeling it was seasonal. The other beers were great, and delicious food!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Athens, New York
Reviewed February 7, 2009

Beer is the star

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 11, 2008

Menu offers a huge variety of food, prices reasonable and as most brewers offer only their beer, this brewery offers domestic beer as well. Service was quick, food was great. Our waitress suggested a lower price meal that was as good as one twice the price. I will definitely go back.

1  Thank Yolel
Reviewed September 9, 2008

My wife and I were in the area for only two days and after visiting Coddington the first time for a beer, we decided to go back the next day for more. I tried a total of five beers they had on tap and loved them all. My wife loved the Watermelon Ale. We also tried the wings and calamari rings, both were good. I would have given it five-out-of-five but the bartenders were not all that friendly......either visit. We did find out that "Happy Hour" is illegal in Rhode Island. If you love trying different beer, stop at Coddington.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook