“Return trip”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Return trip”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I rode here on our honeymoon 17 years ago. Fast forward and we have returned with 3 kids in tow. We enjoyed our trail ride with Deborah. She did an excellent job keeping us all safe while explaining the rich history and natural surroundings on our ride. Thanks again Deborah!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank rebtheshopaholic
NewportEquestrian, Public Relations Manager at Newport Equestrian, responded to this review, March 16, 2016
We are so glad that you had a wonderful experience during your beach trail ride! Thank you so much for your review and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Staff @ NEA

Warwick, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved this place!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I wanted to take my girlfriend somewhere for her birthday and I knew she loved horses. I did some research and came across Newport equestrian club. I called and was warmly greeted by Deborah. She conveniently set up and appointment on Memorial Day and fully informed me on everything I needed to know. In detail she gave me the price, address, directions, and the timing of ride.

I arrived and there was a nice big sign "Newport Equestrian". Tabby was beside herself with excitement when she saw it was horseback riding. We walked down the driveway and a nice lady Debbie greeted us. She told us what we would be doing that day and told us to pick out a helmet and to get ready for a fun ride.

She had us wait in a covered area so we could practice a bit of riding. I got a white horse named Giddeon and Tabby got a brown horse named Jenny. We practiced commands and walking for a few minutes until I felt comfortable because this was my first time riding. But mu girlfriend was already experienced. Then we headed out for our trail.

Debbie walked us around and showed us stunning views of wildlife. Debbie let Tabby trot whenever she wanted. She was having a great time. We loved our trail. Debbie talked about some history of the area and told us a bit about herself. You could tell she loved her job which is good. She was an excellent tour leader.

She let us go on the beach for a minute. Tabby asked Debbie to stop and snap some pics of us and she said she would love to. She took many shots at different angles which was cool.

I didn't want this fun to end. Unfortunately, all good things come an end. We stayed a few minutes later to pet some other horses. Debbie showed us around the barn and I can assure you that the horses are really happy. The paddocks were clean, horses were very healthy, and well-kept.

Newport Equestrian Club is a place I would highly highly consider if you are looking for a nice place for a great riding experience! I am not one to review places but I felt the this place deserves high ratings.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mental88
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good for a change!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

If you want a change from the normal routine of Newport you should try this place. You can take a scenic trail ride along the beach which lasts about two hours, if you have more time you can also take riding lessons. This is a pleasant little place to spend some time if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of Newport for an afternoon.

Visited September 2013