“Nice place for a evening meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #19 of 89 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Delhi
“Nice place for a evening meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Nice clean place with typical American food. Service and food as expected in any of the outlets of the chain.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank NatureLoverNewDelhi

• Chinese (Traditional) first
New York City, New York
“Good Late Evening Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

My husband, daughter, and I stopped in for a late dinner after a long day of appointments. We were starving and knew we came to the right place when our waiter greeted us, got our orders to us in a reasonable amount of time, and kept coming back to check on us. Our meals were tasteful and filling. This was a good ending to a very tiring day.

Visited December 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Extremely bad attitude and mediocre food - bring a blanket”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Applebee's is a usually pretty good place to get a decent casual meal. This restaurant is different - the personnel is rude displaying strange attitude towards their guests. I ordered a clam chowder, which is not very exotic in New England, and received a cup that was filled up to a 1/3 inch with luke warm soup. I asked the "waitress", who was acting like a stressed out executive who should not be bothered, if the kitchen forgot something here and harvested her outraged reply that "I would be eating something additionally and therefore that would be plenty - a full portion would be much, much more expensive". I looked at her and she shook her head running of yelling "okay, okay I will bring you a full cup". At least my family and I have a good sense of humor and this scene will remain in our memories. I received another 1/3 inch full cup ten minutes later and was charged a total of $7.18 for the two drops of lukewarm soup. The rest of the food was not Applebee's standard either, bread sticks never made it, dirty dishes not removed and good was thrown on the plate. The "restaurant" was also freezing cold - bring a jacket in the winter. I gave ten percent tip (usually always 20%) and realize in hint sight that I should not have done that - 0 would have been the appropriate amount. I will certainly not be back and will also spread the word among my good network on the island. This is the first one star review I ever wrote and hopefully the last one. What is wrong with the people who manage this place? There are so, so many great restaurants around - go there please!

Visited December 2013
4 Thank Joerg S
Virginia
“Fantastic Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Food was typical Applebee's however wanted to write the review because the customer service at this particular location was amazing. Our waiter was wonderful and the reception area made you feel so welcomed.

Visited November 2013
Carlisle, England
“Nice Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Good value, well cooked food, spot on service, even though we had an issue at first with one of the meals it was dealt with promptly & without fuss, we would certainly visit again in the future if the opportunity arose.

Visited October 2013