“bad service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Vilamoura, Portugal
“bad service”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We are locals so we have eaten there several times and the food is always good. Today we had breakfast there with several friends. First the waitress didn't write order down for 7 people, she said she didn't need to write it down. It was wrong when it came to the table. I spent 30 min. eating without anything to drink. The service was terrible. It was busy because today is a holiday but the restaurant should have expected to be busy and been prepared. The service was the worst. Not sure we will take friends there next time. Very disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Bobbie B

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Expected?????”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

It was alright but given the number of locals there I thought it would be better. The clam chowder was AWESOME! I would have liked to see more regional specific foods, maybe there was a special we didn't hear about????

Long Island
“Deliciously unexpected”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

From the outside and when you first enter this establishment, you notice the nautical theme, surfboards and fishing nets, and you think that it is a low key kind of place. It's not fancy, but the quality of the food is delicious. It was so good that we ate here twice after receiving a recommendation from my husband's co-worker who had recently vacationed in Newport. One time, my son had Sam Adams Beer Battered Fish and Chips. he loved it, not greasy, the Haddock was white and flaky. I tasted a piece, very good. My husband had the Seafood Scampi, a generous mix of shrimp, sea scallops, lobster and sun dried tomatoes tossed with linguini in a light wine/butter/olive oil sauce. He was impressed with the portions..not skimpy and the quality of the lobster meat, chunks, not scraps. I had the Margarita lime grilled shrimp skewers, tasty generous grilled shrimp with a tangy sauce. I couldn't finish two of the shrimp. On our second outing, my older son and I ordered the Seafood Scamp and hubby got the Seafood Casserole, again delicious, generous, and fresh... I noticed families with very young children. There is a children's menu available. Saw some patrons who had ordered lobster, which looked delicious.

2 Thank LIChick
Park City, Utah
“Lobsta!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Great stuffed Lobsta and delicious crab cake. Excellent beach eatery. Service was very good. Wine and beer selection pretty good. Their error got us a double order of lobster. Perfect ending for beach and cliff walk.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank jjonesschenk
“Good Quality Meals”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Atlantic Grille was wonderful! It a great spot to just plop down in after the beach. The decorations make you feel like you are at a beach shack. The food is really good too. I would recommend the cheeseburger. The lobster roll is also really good. And that is just lunch and dinner! Breakfast is even better! The pancakes are some of the best I have ever had! They are very light and fluffy. The French toast is also very good. The service is very good and the waiters and waitresses are friendly. I will look forward to going to Atlantic Grille again!

1 Thank BelugaGirl