“I had read a few great reviews and Becky's did not disappoint.”
Review of Becky's BBQ

Becky's BBQ
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Barbecue
“I had read a few great reviews and Becky's did not disappoint.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food was excellent. I had the pulled beef and my wife had the half rack of ribs. The meat was nice and tender and the smoke ring on the ribs was nice and thick. The sides were definitely fresh and reminded me of good home made dishes. We definitely will be going back!

• Visited July 2013

Cranston, Rhode Island, United States
“The only place to go for BBQ in the New England”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

There are other rib places in the area...but this is by far the best! Fully smoked ribs, pulled pork and delicious sides (mashed potato, bean bake and cole slaw, which is a vinegar slaw not mayo, are fabulous) and better still homemade sauces. It's fun to sit and try all the sauces...the mustard sauce has a little kick, but the sweet thick bbq sauce is probably my favorite and I almost forgot about the sweet tea!

Part of Becky's charm is that its small, think of dining in a good friend's kitchen and not wanting to dirty dishes, so you use paper plates...dining in the restaurant is tight, there are about 8-10 tables and in the summertime it can be pretty crowded. They offer take out and its perfect for a picnic or dinner on the beach! If you want a full service restaurant, if you hate eating on paper plates and with plastic utensils...you may just want to do take out. Personally, I say its part of the charm!

• Visited July 2013
San Diego
“Decent bbq”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The service was good as it was ready within minutes after I ordered the meal. The food was ok but being from the South it was as good as the BBQ that I am accustomed to. I would eat here again if I was in the mood for BBQ and didn't feel like cooking it myself.

• Visited June 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“WHY is this place so good???”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

You'd think you stepped into a portal into the deep South. Why would such incredible BBQ be in Newport RI??? the ribs are smoked to perfection, the pulled pork was finely chopped and seasoned mildly (I think lots of people have misconceptions of BBQ being spicy and saucy ground beef) and you could add your own taste for the three sauces on every table.
Really, my dad has made a retirement PhD out of smoking ribs. He smokes over 25 racks a year and this place left his in the dust (sorry Dad!!). Then on top of that, the potato salad was mind blowing, the beans were solid, and the sauces made from scratch. I can't speak for the other sides, but I'd love to find out.

• Visited June 2013
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Great Ribs”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stopped here for takeout to take back to hotel after my daughter saw sign. My daughter enjoyed her chicken and the ribs that I had we're the best I've had outside of Texas. Becky's three bean side dish is out of this world.

Visited May 2013