“So much more than a bakery!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fatulli's Gourmet Bakery & Deli
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Middletown
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Fatulli's has to be the best kept local secret. I eat lunch here at least once a week. The sandwiches and salads are absolutely delicious! They have daily specials like quiches, soups, pot pies lasagna it's always a surprise and always special. Their pastries are award winning and they make the BEST CHOCOLATE COOKIES EVER! They have been do successful they are expanding to bigger space to accommodate their large lunch crowd. Best time to come is 11:30 before the rush or 1 after the rush.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Visited here on a Saturday and I thought there would be more to offer. Maybe they were all sold out from the morning. I was looking for some nice pastries but ended up buying macaroon cookies, which were excellent.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have visited twice. When you enter it's overwhelming because everything looks amazing!! However, I haven't ordered anything I would want to eat again. It's always busy and a tad chaotic so people must like it. I, personally haven't been thrilled. I have had the quiche, soup, and sandwiches along with some take home goodies for the kids. The treats I brought home were bitten into and left. If my kids don't devour dessert somthings wrong! :)

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Like the other reviewers here, you can't go wrong with Fatulli's for lunch - to eat in or take-away (perfect for beach outings!). They offer hot lunch specials every day (think: grinders, chicken pot pie, chicken parmigiana etc.) as well as at least 4 soups each day and quiche specials. The box lunch deal gets you a sandwich, a side like chips or pasta salad, a cookie (they are delicious!) and a drink--it's a good deal. The staff at Fatulli's are quick, accommodating and friendly. Inside seating is maybe 10-15 tables in various sizes, and they have a few outside bistro tables. Yes - the baked goods are amazing. Each day brings any number of different cookies, bars, brownies, cupcakes etc. They also sell food that you can bring home and make for dinner as well as cakes/pies/tarts that make a supermarket's selection look like child's play. Next door is a vineyard; so head to Fatulli's for lunch, then sip some local varietals afterwards.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I went with some coworkers and we enjoyed the fact there were nice sized tables available. The flow seemed pretty well with ordering the sandwich to getting it so the line wasn't a long wait. This place does get packed pretty fast though so if you go in the height of the lunch hour, expect an extra 5 minute wait. Good customer service overall and barely any wait time.

My sandwich wrap didn't wow me but it was good (I'm a sandwich snob to say the least). I enjoyed the big delicious brownie and I'd probably eat here again if I was in the area. I know everyone else at my table enjoyed their food and enjoyed the huge cookies.