“Five Guys can't compare, not even close.”
Review of Bossman Burgers

Bossman Burgers
Ranked #25 of 89 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Every once in a while you have a food experience that impresses you so much, you have to let as many people know as possible. That's exactly what happened in Rhode Island today. An extremely inviting atmosphere, filled with very attentive workers. Owner was actively working the kitchen. You can really see the passion he has for creating a great burger. Double cheeseburger with boom boom sauce, LTO, and fresh jalapeños hit the spot. Fries are hand cut and fried using the Belgian method, from a local farm. They take pride in their ingredients and where they come from (see picture of their blackboard). Place was packed at lunch with professionals and guys from the local Navy base.

Bottom line, this is the best burger place around, the prices are reasonable, and everything is local and fresh. I'll be stopping at Bossman every chance I get.

1  Thank Vnegs

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Heading back from Newport about 7:30 p.m. we spotted Bossman. I was a little leary entering as there was only one other couple in the resturant. There was at least 6 people working. (good sign as you don't keep staff on with no business). Upon walking in a waitperson was filling condiments at the tables, she eyed us and welcomed us immediately.

You order and pay at the counter. The choices seemed very unique. I ordered a Portuguese Burger which consisted of a burger, linguisa, onions/peppers, a fried egg on a grilled delicious bun. It was outstanding. I also ordered the garlic/butter fries which you could tell were fresh cut. Followed with an order of onion rings.....the onions rings ugh not so. If they had tobacco style onion rings this place would be a 10.

Worth the trip..........delicious!

1  Thank MorganB123456
Reviewed October 14, 2012

OK.. They may have good burgers and fries. But are they the burgers and fries that you ordered? We have been 3 times.. and I'm not kidding... they have gotten our order wrong every single time. Last night, we went for take-out. Before we left, I checked our burgers to make sure they were correct and I was pleasantly pleased to see that they were. So, we go home to eat and realized that we received regular fries not the garlic ones that we had ordered (and they had listed on the receipt). Not sure if we will return.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This new place offers a great selection of burgers and typical "fast food" items. The burgers are very tasty and have quality ingredients. Prices are reasonable - maybe a bit steep on some of the burgers, but regardless - the food is good.