Very nice hotel just outside of Newport. Everything was clean and appeared newly remodeled. There was always someone walking around taking care of the property by vacuuming and cleaning. Excellent morning breakfast with a large area to eat. Staff was super friendly and kind. There was a shuttle to town, but we chose not to use it. It was $3.00 per person each way. It was cheaper for us to drive our car into town. We stayed two days and never had a hard time with parking. The shuttle only drops off in one spot and by driving we were able to drive to the beach, the cliff walk and travel out ocean drive. It was about $9. to park one afternoon we were there to visit Thames Street. We stayed about 3 hrs. I will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suites with refrigerator & microwave; 2 miles from Newport attractions, Navy Base and corporate parks; award winning hotel with free hot breakfast bar in a 2 story atrium lobby, indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room & business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Middletown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Newport/Middletown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Newport/Middletown Hotel Middletown
- Hampton Inn Middletown
- Middletown Hampton Inn