“Our First Helicopter Ride”

Bird's Eye View Helicopters
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Middletown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The only way to experience Newport, Rhode Island. Private helicopter tours since 2000. Open year round. Great for all ages. See all of the Newport Mansions from above and more. Visit our website for all our exciting tour options. IMPORTANT - You will fly out of our launch pad at 211 Airport Access Road, Middletown, Rhode island. It's 10 minutes away from Newport Wharf.
Newport, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our First Helicopter Ride”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Fantastic Flight....., My wife and I enjoyed our first helicopter ride together and was totally taken by the beauty of Newport from the air. We thought we would only take the Island Tour, but then, literally in mid-air, decided to upgrade to the Light House Tour. We snapped a few pictures and thought we would share our most popular. Thanks Jeff for a smooth, comfortable and truely enjoyable tour. Bill & Sherrie.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Bill S

Kingston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We were speechless. Beyond awesome!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This was by far the best present I could have gotten my girlfriend. It was so much fun and a wicked nice day...kind of romantic too! We came home with great memories and pictures (as you can see).

The pilot was extremely experienced and the woman in the office was very nice.

“Spectacular!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Surprised my husband for his birthday present with an Island Tour. He had always wanted to take a helicopter ride! He was so happy and giggling at take off! Only regret is that I did not book a longer tour. We will definitely do a longer tour next time. Amazing experience :)

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Beautiful Mansion Tour”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My fiance and I took a tour this past weekend - it was a gorgeous day to see Newport from above, and we couldn't be happier with our experience at Bird's Eye. The pilot was friendly and experienced, and the woman who worked in the office was very friendly as well as she helped us get set up. The ride itself was smooth, and memorable. The views were gorgeous. Great ride, great tour, great people! I would definitely recommend, it's worth it!

East coast
“Best Idea Ever!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

My boyfriend surprised me with a helicopter ride for my birthday.....and IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER! Great ride, great tour, great people! The tour was beautiful, the helicopter was smooth, fun, and so memorable. Great views and an all around great trip! Worth every penny.