“Lobster feast”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed October 3, 2012

good prices and the seafood was cooked well. this is a no frills kind of place it is a seafood store as well as a restaurant. Not fancy just lots of seafood to eat. bring an appetite and a bib cause delicious can get messy

Write a ReviewReviews (1,005)

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband & I went here on our first night & we're pleasantly surprised. At first my husband was hesitant but when it was our turn to order and the cashier was so obliging it put my husband at ease and he started to enjoy the experience. We both ordered the chowder made with broth and it was a ten and we shared the tuna entree which is two pieces of tuna and two sides and was plenty for the two of us. It was brought to our table when it was ready and it eas delicious definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Read about Anthonys here on Trip Advisor and decided to give them a try for lunch. It was easy to find and not very busy at all. We grabbed a menu and found an out of the way place to stand and figure out what we wanted. I went with the clam chowder/clam fritter combo while my husband went with the lobster roll. The food was fresh and arrived at our table quickly. The chowder was nice and thick and had a very good taste. Husband devoured the lobster roll and declared it one of the best ever. Not fancy it is very good and well worth a try

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We had lunch here on our last day in Rhode Island on a Monday. We arrived prior to noon so the restaurant was not busy. You must know what you want to order before getting in line as to not hold up others. We ordered our food for dine-in and it was brought to our table. The order consisted of twin lobsters for my husband and the cod fish and chips for me. My husband said his lobster was the freshest that he had EVER eaten (and we've eaten many a lobster in Maine). Even his corn was fresh, hot and not over cooked (which it usually comes out cold, wrinkled and dried at most restaurants). My cod was fresh, hot and delicious without too much breading and the fries were hot too. I can't say enough good things about the high quality of Anthony's food and prompt service. I don't think you could go wrong ordering anything here. Bottom line, quality food at a great price! There's no "view" but we came there to eat great seafood! I wish Anthony's continued success and we'll be back!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This is a casual restaurant where you can dine-in or take-out. You place your order at the counter and wait for your food either way. I wanted to dine-in but it was too busy so I just did take-out. Shrimp was great. A large was too much - tons of food!