“Great”

Dining options: Breakfast
Loudonville, New York
“Great”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Went for breakfast and all four of us thought it was great Portion size was plentiful. Everthing was fresh and well prepared. Service was quick and to the point - not much conversation.

Visited October 2013

colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I lived in Little Compton for several years. This is a great place that all the locals hang out but also for vacation travelers. The atmosphere is very peaceful and homey, the food is good. My favorite meal to have here is breakfast, Johnny cakes and bacon. I live in Colorado now but whenever I go back home for a visit I so here for a meal. My family still owns a Christmas tree farm in town.
Maciel Tree Farm.

• Visited July 2013
Concord, New Hampshire
“Expected more for a Restaurant on the Coast.”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I love seafood! Love lobster, clams and fried fish. I ordered the clam plate. Since it is a town on the coast with hundreds of fresh fish markets within a few miles I expected that the clams would be local caught, local bought. Especially since the cost of the plate was $16.99. The clams were cooked well but right away my taste buds told me that the clams came from a gallon can of shucked clams. Very disappointing!!! They were OK but not the quality one should expect from a restaurant that is in a town on the ocean. My french fries were limp and not cooked through. The Cole slaw was terrible! you can tell it was not fresh and not home made. It came from a gallon bucket purchase through Sysco. We sat near the door which goes to the deck. Every time someone opened the door it would SLAM shut. This SLAMMING went on throughout our entire lunch. I have PTSD and every time the door SLAMMED I wanted to hit the deck. The deck outside is nice and the Atmosphere is great.Talking to other customers they informed me that they do make a killer breakfast. I will go back to try that out but I will never eat lunch or dinner ther.

• Visited August 2013
leesburg, fl
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. Good service, pleasant staff. The clam chowder was excellent with many large clams. Also had a grilled veggie pocket, very tasty. Good prices.

Visited May 2013
Brewster, Massachusetts
“Those with food allergies, BEWARE”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Commons Lunch is a quaint, local restaurant with a decent menu - unless you have food allergies. Most of the choices are made elsewhere or packed so adjustments are not possible. I had one choice - an Angus burger which was juicy and cooked just right so no complaints with the food. My in-laws were pleased with their pot roast and roast turkey.

• Visited April 2013