“It's a hole in the wall that also serves a late night 'breakfast'” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pam's Front Street Grill

Ranked #19 of 52 Restaurants in Lincoln
Dining options: Waitstaff
Dining options: Waitstaff
Lincoln, Rhode Island
“It's a hole in the wall that also serves a late night 'breakfast'”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

Pam's is a fine little local 'hole in the wall'. The chocolate chip pancakes are huge - 1 for a kid is plenty. The staff is very nice. On Friday and Saturday nights they usually serve mid-night breakfast. They open at 11:00 until ... (I don't know - 2ish?). I have been in there a with my kids for the late night meal after a school dance. We were told that the crowd picks up later (when bars close I guess) and maybe not so kid friendly then but we were gone before that.

I agree w/ the other review that said the home fries are nothing to get excited about and the prices could always be lower but I like it as a fine local establishment and my younger kids are always asking when can we go for breakfast again and my older kids have brought along big groups of their friends to the late night breakfasts.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DadOfFive_2010

Providence, Rhode Island
“A mediocre breakfast place with much better ones close by.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

Pam's is a place with decent eggs (how can one screw up an egg?) fair omelets and very poor homefries. The service is good. The prices are a bit on the high side for nothing special. What I find most objectionable is that the owner insists on charging $1.75 for sharing a plate which we always do since my wife and I go out for breakfast often and don't want to eat that much. Even if one orders an omelet and one orders a bagel (and two coffees), the waitress said the owner will deduct the plate charge from her pay if one of gives a bit of omelet to the other. Bang! Extra plate charge..

Much better choices in the neighborhood include Everybody's Favorite on Mendon Road, Shana's Kitchen on Louisquisset Pike, and Lil and Gene's in Manville.

• Visited December 2011