“Easily the best”

Fred & Steve's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Fred & Steve's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 55 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: For the finest selection of prime cut beef as well as the freshest selections of seafood in New England, visit Fred and Steve's Steakhouse. Two of New England's favorite pro football players, Fred Smerlas and Steve DeOssie, bring you their very own steakhouse creation. Be ready to eat! For the ultimate steakhouse experience, it's Fred and Steve's. All ages are welcome to dine with us. We kindly ask our guests under the age of 18 to enter through our South entrance to avoid contact with our gaming floor in accordance with state law. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we hope to see you soon!
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We have eaten there many times. This is by far the best steak house in Rhode Island and among the best in New England. Ask for Erroll. He is the best waiter we have ever encountered

There are newer reviews for Fred & Steve's Steakhouse

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I went to this resturant and the Food Was terrible, Bread was Hard,And prices are Outrageous Dont go to this resturant.Yuck. Rather Go to McDonalds.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Very disappinted. I would have expected much better for the price. The service was good but both meals were lacking in presentation and taste. Maybe it was just an off day for the restaurant.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I had a couple of drinks and dinner this past Saturday night. We chose to eat at the bar because the restaurant was extremely busy. The host was very friendly and basically said it was first come, first serve at the bar and that we could take a seat in the leather chairs. I suggest that a waiter come over to the seats instead of us waiting at the bar to order drinks. Most patrons were trying to eat their meals and to have other people hover over them while they eat is a little rude. We each ordered a burger with the large fries and coleslaw. The food was very delicious. We had the bread ahead of time which was yummy also but I suggest that if you do not want to finish your meal, don't fill up on the bread. I believe the burgers were only $10 which was extremely reasonable. My only complaint was the lack of bar help and the length of time people had to wait for the drinks. Tim, the bartender was very friendly and poured a great drink. This was our second time at this casino and we will not be coming back. We are a little spoiled by Mohegan and Foxwoods. This restaurant should consider expanding to one of the CT casinos because it appears to be the only thing that attracted us to come back to Twin River Casino.

2  Thank LuvStormyHudson_NH
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We went in on a Friday night for dinner. The service is friendly and professional. While the a la carte prices are a litte high for this area (and it is Twin River, not Foxwoods!) the portions are more than generous. Our server did us a favor and explained this to us before we ordered. He told us we didn't need two salads or sides, that we could share them and have plenty. He was right! The salads and sides are served family style and are definitely enough to share. I ordered off the 3 for $33 menu which was 3 coursed plus a glass of sangria. My husband was able to order just an entree and share my salad, side and dessert and we were both stuffed. We sat by the windows with a view of the gaming floor and the band. I would definitely recommend giving this place a shot if you haven't. It's a nice way to make a night out of Twin River.

1  Thank Ruth C

Been to Fred & Steve's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!