“Best steak !!!”

Fred & Steve's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Fred & Steve's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 52 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: For the finest selection of prime cut beef as well as the freshest selections of seafood in New England, visit Fred and Steve's Steakhouse. Two of New England's favorite pro football players, Fred Smerlas and Steve DeOssie, bring you their very own steakhouse creation. Be ready to eat! For the ultimate steakhouse experience, it's Fred and Steve's. All ages are welcome to dine with us. We kindly ask our guests under the age of 18 to enter through our South entrance to avoid contact with our gaming floor in accordance with state law. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we hope to see you soon!
North Smithfield, Rhode Island
“Best steak !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband & I both had the surf & turf..Best steak I've ever had! Tender & juicy, The shrimp were awesome also. A bit pricey, but great for a special occasion.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank PattyMGB

Massachusetts
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Although I have been to Twin River many times, this was my first time dining at Fred and Steves. Was a Saturday night, with an event starting at 8pm. We arrived at 7:30. Charming host said about 15 minute wait. Watched another couple come in, slip the host a $20, and get his wait time slashed from 45 minutes to nada. Wow...very Vegas? True to his word, we were seated within the promised 15. "Window seat"...., which, here, means a view of the slot floor. Nice, actually. Great service. Loved the bread and three spreads/dips. Caprese salad was ok but tomatoes were very tough, and a shortage of basil. Friend got clam chowder. Neither of us liked it, very starchy. Waitress brought lobster bisque instead....presentation was lovely. Bisque...eh. However, swordfish was delicious. Overall...liked the atmosphere, great service, and okay food. A bit pricey.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Wrenthamite
Boston, MA
“Outstanding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

I have dined here several times and it never dissapoints. Ask for Pam to serve you. She is great! I had the New York strip and my wife had lobster. Oysters on the alf shell were great too.

1 Thank N0t4Us
Wilbraham, Massachusetts
“Great food, poor service and very expensive!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

To start, the food at this rest. is excellent. We were supposed to have a booth with a view.
When we got there they had none available:( Maybe a little tip to the host might have gotten
us a better table.) After all it was our Anniversary. Anyway, our waiter was more like someone
you might have at a Ruby Tuesday. Very friendly, but not very attentive and not the service
you would expect at an expensive rest. Table was very small and could hardly hold the large
plates and bread and wine:( The young man that cleared our table and bagged our food
was great and probably would make a great waiter.) Would have expected more when spending $200 on two people. Best was the food.

• Visited September 2012
winchendon
“Good food, excellent service, pricey but recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

We were at Twin Rivers gambling, and decided to eat at Fred and Steve's for dinner. We have eaten there before, the food is always good and the service is always excellent. I had the 3 for $33.00 deal (with 3X player points)...baked stuff shrimp and chowder. The shrimp were excellent, fairly large, but only 3 of them. The white clam chowder was so-so, there didn't appear to be any real clams in it but geoduck or abalone strips instead. My companion had the fried clams which was a very small portion and off the normal menu, they were high priced. Our servers were Errol and Derek, both excellent, they have served us before. I didn't want my free dessert, it didn't really look too good. We decided to go for the creme brulee here which is to die for! 3 small liquor-laced servings, we shared it and it was great! Definitely get that if you go. I gave them an excellent rating here, because we have been here before, and although this trip was a bit sub par, we do recommend it, especially if you can go for the 3 for 33.00 deal. I'm not sure if it's worth full price, though.

• Visited July 2012