“Yummy”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

General chick the best and its off highway ...love this place better than dragon villa

2 Thank foodlover26123345677

Cranston, Rhode Island
“My favorite Chinese resaurant by far!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2011

Asia Grille is one of my favorite restaurants. It is my FAVORITE Chinese restaurant by far. The quality of food is excellent. I agree with a few others that the service isn’t excellent, but the restaurant is usually busy. My favorites are the Asia Style wings, Shrimp Lo Mein, Orange Beef, Sesame Chicken, and General Tso Chicken. No Crab Rangoon is better anywhere else! My boyfriend loves their dumplings. I could go on, their food is great! And the décor is very nicely decorated as well. And I have to say they have a pretty good scorpion bowl. I prefer the larger (group) one to the small. And the take-out quality is just as good as the dine-in. I’ve been going to Asia’s for many years, and I will continue to be a regular. I always recommend this restaurant to others. It’s priced like most Chinese restaurants, but the quality and quantity of food is much better!

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank stellaluna85
Lincoln RI
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

The best crab Rangoon. Drinks are strong-- and what is Chinese food without a yummy drink! On weekends you may have to wait awhile but it's busy for a reason. Everyone walks out with a leftovers and a smile! Highly recommended

2 Thank drea5282
Cranston, Rhode Island
“The best Chinese food! Period!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

This place has great food. The general tsos chix is made using white chix breast meat rather then that fatty dark meat that every other Chinese food place uses. Everything is clean and ingredients are fresh. Crab rangoons are to die for. Best part about this food is about 2 hrs after you eat it. Unlike other Chinese food this stuff doesn't come back to haunt you. It settles in your stomach nicely. This is a 5 star establishment and I go 3 to 4 times a month. I live in cranston and I won't go anywhere else for Chinese. ThY is a testament to its quality. Enjoy!

2 Thank lmbmj33
Providence
“We were back again last night!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2011

This time we tried two new dishes, the beef and tomatoes, that was ordered by my son who is 11 wanted to try something different. It comes in a smooth tomato gravy not like a pasta sauce with numerous piece of fresh tomato and the beef. It is tasty. The other dish we tried was the Hawaii Duck. The duck was tender and crispy with served with a pineapple and cherries served warm over the duck. That was a very nice tasting dish. My younger son who is 9 said it was too sweet, he has not hit maturity of wanting to try new foods. Then we had the standards of pork egg foo young, and Sinapore noodles.

• Visited May 2011