“Nicely appointed, excellent service, friendly staff”

Courtyard Providence Lincoln
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lincoln
Enfield, CT
“Nicely appointed, excellent service, friendly staff”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Used priceline last minute to get a surprisingly good rate at this very nice hotel. Accomodations were better than expected, immaculate and staff goes out of their way to be helpful and friendly. Kudos Marriott!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
drea528
Reviewed May 31, 2009

This is a great hotel! Positives: Friendly staff, microwave and fridge in the room, 5 pillows on each bed, free coffee in the lobby all day, the room was HUGE with lots of closet space and comfy chairs and beds. The one negative is that there is no room service or dinner. If you do want to grab something to eat , Asia Grill is a minute drive away and has great food. There is also a grocery store at Lincoln mall to by drinks and snacks. I had a great time and got a great deal through priceline with naming my own price!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
UK
Reviewed May 9, 2009

Stayed at the Courtyard for a week during May on business locally. Whilst the hotel is clean and tidy and the staff welcoming the location is particularly quiet albeit there is a mall a short walk/drive away. The pool/gym facilities are great and the breakfast service very good. One frustration is there is no restaurant for dinner so you have to make your way to one of the local diners/restaurants. I would certainly recommend the hotel as a base for touring or for a short stay although it may be a little quiet for those who are looking for something lively.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed April 1, 2009

Stayed here for 2 nights with teen daughter. Easy to find and located adjacent to a gas station (drinks & snacks) and the less than spectacular Lincoln Mall (where there is some dining, a Starbucks, etc.) The lobby was spacious and the indoor pool & whirlpool were very nice. Staff was nice, too.

The room had a coffee maker, microwave & mini fridge all of which were helpful as we brought back leftovers from dinner & ate them the next day for lunch. Only issue was that during the weekend when occupancy is low the bar is closed and this is a state where you can't but "adult beverages" at a grocery store/convenience store. Fortunately there is a package store about 1/2 mile down the same street.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed February 25, 2009

This is the second time that I have stayed at this Hotel and it only gets better.!
Since my youngest daughter does All star cheer leading we Compete in Providence RI at least once a year ,we stay at several hotels every season. Located a short Distance from Providence the short drive is nothing. The first year we stay 3 years ago and my girlfriend and children had a blast! the Hotel has heated pool area and a joining whirlpool spa ,and Gym The first year the counter bar in the lobby opened for us and relaxed in the lobby area and shared laughs with staff and other cheer parents that where staying there. The next year we chose to stay on site at the Weston and what a disappointment! Crowded over priced things not working . Crowded pool , I had to pay to use the gym! So in JAN09 I was back at the Courtyard ( My girlfriend choose to stay at the Weston in Providence an regretted it! ) I had a late check in because of the competition But Jennifer was there to greet & check us in and answered any questions I had ,

My daughter made use of the pool and had a blast only one other family was in there at the time.
The whirlpool spa was down due to a pump problem they had just fix , but needed to circulate the water for a couple hours ( No Problem I didn't bring a bathing suit anyways) the maintenance Engineer apologized for the inconvenience anyways.. the housekeeping staff was nice and cheerful and in the morning Jackie who was running the Breakfast Buffet was very helpful! is was so Quiet and relaxing I enjoyed every minute of it!

The rooms were clean and looked brand new! there were 5 large pillows on each bed that I had to laugh at and I hopped on the internet before going to bed .. I made all of 10 min of the show I was trying to watch thats how comfortable I felt!

There is no on site restaurant but Plenty at the mall across the street and a snakbar in the lobby and lots of places the deliver food.

Needles to say I will be back next year as well as my Girlfriend ! See you 2010 Lincoln Courtyard!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
Maine
Reviewed December 29, 2008

Booked last minute to visit my nearby parents just after Christmas and glad we choose this hotel. Check in went smoothly and the staff was friendly and courteous and our first impression was that we felt welcomed. Lobby was clean. Our room was on the top floor, our choice, and the elevator wait was minimal. Our room was very clean and comfortable. It was nicely decorated. The climate control was excellent. In other hotels, the temperature would either be stifling hot or super cold, here it was just right. Basically it worked! Liked the convenience of the microwave and mini fridge. Both were clean. Upon check out, the front desk clerk signed us up for their reward card and even got credit or our stay! Would have to say that this was about the best place we have ever stayed in.

• Liked — Cleanliness of room
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Northeast
Reviewed June 23, 2008

I stay at a lot of Courtyards. They're all generally the same in terms of decor, bedding, amenities but this one was a step above. You could tell that the people who work at this hotel take pride in their work- the lobby and rooms were extremely clean, breakfast was very good and constantly replenished, the staff was friendly and helpful. I can't say it was any one thing that pushed it over the edge, just a general good feeling. Made it a very nice place to stay and if I'm ever in the area again I'd definitely go back.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank traveler223
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincoln
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Smithfield
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Smithfield - Providence
Holiday Inn Express Woonsocket
Omni Providence Hotel
Omni Providence Hotel
#4 of 12 in Providence
Providence Marriott Downtown
Courtyard Providence Warwick

Been to Courtyard Providence Lincoln? Share your experiences!