“Awesome stay! Great Staff!”

Courtyard Providence Lincoln
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed February 25, 2009

This is the second time that I have stayed at this Hotel and it only gets better.!
Since my youngest daughter does All star cheer leading we Compete in Providence RI at least once a year ,we stay at several hotels every season. Located a short Distance from Providence the short drive is nothing. The first year we stay 3 years ago and my girlfriend and children had a blast! the Hotel has heated pool area and a joining whirlpool spa ,and Gym The first year the counter bar in the lobby opened for us and relaxed in the lobby area and shared laughs with staff and other cheer parents that where staying there. The next year we chose to stay on site at the Weston and what a disappointment! Crowded over priced things not working . Crowded pool , I had to pay to use the gym! So in JAN09 I was back at the Courtyard ( My girlfriend choose to stay at the Weston in Providence an regretted it! ) I had a late check in because of the competition But Jennifer was there to greet & check us in and answered any questions I had ,

My daughter made use of the pool and had a blast only one other family was in there at the time.
The whirlpool spa was down due to a pump problem they had just fix , but needed to circulate the water for a couple hours ( No Problem I didn't bring a bathing suit anyways) the maintenance Engineer apologized for the inconvenience anyways.. the housekeeping staff was nice and cheerful and in the morning Jackie who was running the Breakfast Buffet was very helpful! is was so Quiet and relaxing I enjoyed every minute of it!

The rooms were clean and looked brand new! there were 5 large pillows on each bed that I had to laugh at and I hopped on the internet before going to bed .. I made all of 10 min of the show I was trying to watch thats how comfortable I felt!

There is no on site restaurant but Plenty at the mall across the street and a snakbar in the lobby and lots of places the deliver food.

Needles to say I will be back next year as well as my Girlfriend ! See you 2010 Lincoln Courtyard!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed December 29, 2008

Booked last minute to visit my nearby parents just after Christmas and glad we choose this hotel. Check in went smoothly and the staff was friendly and courteous and our first impression was that we felt welcomed. Lobby was clean. Our room was on the top floor, our choice, and the elevator wait was minimal. Our room was very clean and comfortable. It was nicely decorated. The climate control was excellent. In other hotels, the temperature would either be stifling hot or super cold, here it was just right. Basically it worked! Liked the convenience of the microwave and mini fridge. Both were clean. Upon check out, the front desk clerk signed us up for their reward card and even got credit or our stay! Would have to say that this was about the best place we have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2008

I stay at a lot of Courtyards. They're all generally the same in terms of decor, bedding, amenities but this one was a step above. You could tell that the people who work at this hotel take pride in their work- the lobby and rooms were extremely clean, breakfast was very good and constantly replenished, the staff was friendly and helpful. I can't say it was any one thing that pushed it over the edge, just a general good feeling. Made it a very nice place to stay and if I'm ever in the area again I'd definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank traveler223
Reviewed June 16, 2008

I booked this hotel for a group and we were hoping for the best after a terrible recent experience at another large chain. This hotel was great! The service was outstanding, the rooms were surprisingly large, the beds were great and the breakfast was nice too. My only complaint is that the pool was a bit small, but that's it! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting the area - great value for the price.

• Stayed: June 2008
Reviewed April 15, 2008

I stayed at the Courtyard for a recent interview in Cumberland, RI. Besides the price which compared to other hotels in the area (granted, I'm getting reimbursed, but still a good deal...), it was about 6 miles from the interview site which made my drive over very easy. The breakfast was very good. Bed very comfortable. Will definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2008

From the moment I walked in the door, I was able to check in with ease and start relaxing in my room within minutes. The lobby has a Large Fireplace with ample room to gather around. The rooms are nicely decorated. Great continental breakfast to start the morning. For a speedier checkout, the bill is left at the door by morning and one may call to check out to avoid the wait or stop by the desk and turn the key in. The staff was very friendly, knowledgable and definitely made me feel like I was their priority. Located near several restaurants and stores. Easy acces to major highways and only a 10-15 min commute to Providence.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed February 9, 2008

I stayed here several days recently for work, and was very impressed by this hotel. The staff was friendly, outgoing and very helpful, and my room was neat and clean every day (I stayed on the 4th floor, facing the road).

I never did use the pool, but a friend of mine did use the whirlpool and said it was clean. I used the fitness room one night - one of the two treadmills was out of order, so I used the one remaining treadmill and the eliptical trainer, both worked great.

There was always complimentary coffee and a big selection of teas in the lobby, and many places to sit near the fireplace. Overall a very welcoming lobby - with two computers available to everyone.

The thermostat in my room was a bit off (it read 70 degrees when it was pretty chilly) but I warmed the room up quickly by changing the thermostat to read 74 degrees. The room was very comfortable after that.

I would gladly stay at this hotel again

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincoln
Omni Providence Hotel
#4 of 13 in Providence
Downtown Providence
Providence Biltmore, Curio Collection by Hilton
Downtown Providence
Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel
All Seasons Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in Smithfield

Been to Courtyard Providence Lincoln? Share your experiences!