“share the fries!”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #10 of 56 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Simple menu. "Little burger" is one patty, "big burger" is two patties. Many toppings to choose from at no extra cost (although the price of the burgers is a little high). Good fries with peels on. We can split a regular order in 3! A step up from typical fast food. Well organized system of service. Everyone has their job and one person is in charge. Don't go if you have a peanut allergy! There are free peanuts to eat while you wait and the fries are cooked in peanut oil.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

No more than a glorified burger chain. MOIST, JUICY?? Not. it is impossible to keep a 1/8" burger moist when it is well done; and that is how all burgers are cooked, WELL DONE. No options. Large burger?? not. it is two small patties stacked on each other. Not impressed.
Fries any one? Not me. I asked for my fries to be well done. NOPE, can't do it because they are fried in peanut oil! what ever that means...peanut oil tolerates high temps and so why cannot my fries be cooked longer? Did I mention the ton of salt on the fries, too? Ugh. The brown paperbag, which is what everything is served in, was handed to me covered with grease all over it. Imagine if I needed to put it on the seat in my new car.... I am all set with them, once was more than enough. I cook better than that with my eyes closed.

6  Thank Redhatchris