“Superb Chinese Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Asia Grille
Ranked #2 of 52 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Description: Come by Asia Grille to experience fresh, authentic Chinese cuisine in our comfortable, elegant dining environment. We are committed to providing our diners with an upscale Asian restaurant experience with unparalleled service. At Asia Grille, we use only the highest-quality ingredients, including USDA choice or higher beef and fresh corn oil. Be sure to try popular items like lo mein, General's Chicken, and shrimp lobster sauce. Our service is fast, so you won't need to wait too long to indulge in your favorite dish! Also enjoy our full-service bar, where we offer a variety of cocktails and wines. In addition to dine-in, we also offer our delicious Chinese fare for take-out. Our carry-out boxes are custom-made to insulate your food, so it'll remain piping hot by the time you reach your destination! Asia Grille offers two private banquet rooms for parties up to 40 or 100. We offer a variety of banquet menus to fit any type of event or budget. Please contact us for more information.
Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Superb Chinese Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

The decor of this place is a little subdued but the food is excellent. Our appetizer of Crab Rangoon arrived crispy and hot. The entrees of Egg Foo Young and Orange Chicken were excellent. The serving sizes were generous and the prices were moderate, We would definitely return the next time we're in the area.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Drivingmissmary
Charles C, Owner at Asia Grille, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thanks for dining with us! Glad you liked the Crag Rangoon, Egg Foo Young and Orange Chicken. If you haven't had a chance to stop in again for a hearty meal, we'd love to have you. — Best wishes, Charles, Managing Director

Providence, Rhode Island
“Very good food and enjoyable enviornment.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

We have been going here for years. It has a various selection of Chinesse food. It has the Cantonesse style of food whish is much more milder, than the Hunan with its spicey food. We enjoy getting dinner at Asia Grille when we are out and about. My youngest likes to try new dishes at this venue, he can have his staple items and then choose something more exotic. We had his First Communion in the private room, the food is consistenly outstanding. The selection gave us numerous choices for various tastes among our guests. One of our friends has an adult child that movement is difficult this location is handicap accessible and not just within the limits of the law. It is a large enough area where people with movement difficulties feel safe and secure moving around.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank edward33360
Charles C, Owner at Asia Grille, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
It's always a pleasure serving you and your family and friends, Edward. We're delighted to hear you've been consistently enjoying our vast selection of dishes. We want everyone to feel welcome and comfortable when dining with us, and we're especially glad we were able to provide that for your friend. If you haven't stopped by in a while, we'd love to see you soon! — Take care, Charles, Managing Director
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
“Generous portions, quick service, great Chinese fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Several of my husband's family members always rave about this restaurant. If it's a birthday or holiday, they request gift cards from this place. I had been once probably 8+ years ago. I remember enjoying it.

In November of 2013, it was suggested that we dine here for my niece's birthday. The place was absolutely packed, but we still only had to wait about 20 minutes or so. Our party had 10 or so people and our server didn't miss a beat. Food came out quickly and everything was correct. The portions were massive (I feel as though they are quite a bit larger than the portions I've received in other establishments) and the food was great. Hot, tasty, standard, run-of-the-mill Americanized Asian cuisine... but done right. Also, really inexpensive. I've paid more for less food in take out. My husband and I had egg rolls, steamed dumplings, General Tsao's chicken, pork lo-mein, white rice and crab rangoons. Everything else that the rest of the family ordered looked/smelled delicious and everyone was very pleased.

Asia Grille is located in the Lincoln Mall, so if you are up in that area, it's super convenient. I definitely intend to go back, especially after/prior to seeing a film. A positive experience; I hope to make it back soon!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank MaBoogins
Charles C, Owner at Asia Grille, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thanks for celebrating your niece's birthday with us! We're also happy to hear your enjoyed the food and had great service. We happily whip up big portions for our guests — who wouldn't want more of a good thing? Have there been any special occasions in the family lately? I hope you don't wait another 8+ years to visit us again, because we'd love to see you much sooner than that! — Until next time, Charles, Managing Director
Cumberland, Rhode Island
“Excellent food - Huge quantity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

My family and I went to Asia Grille for New Year's Eve, after going to the movies. As we know Chinese restaurants fill up quickly on that night, we were there around 4:15. At that time, there was a sign on the door saying that take out orders placed would not be ready until 9:00 p.m. We waited 15 minutes to be seated. Eventhough the restaurant was packed, and the wait staff was extremely busy, they were very friendly, and did not make us feel rushed. We each ordered a combo plate, with included brown rice, an egg roll, and in our case, a chicken dish. There was so much food, that we each took home a box, and had enough left over for 2 more meals each. The food is fresh, and quite delicious. This is my new favorite Chinese restaurant... and since I live close by, will use them for those times the family wants take-out.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank RunMarathon
Charles C, Owner at Asia Grille, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Glad to hear we've made your list of favorites! No matter what day of the year it is, it's our goal to make you feel comfortable and enjoy your time with us. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your meal and had seconds — and even thirds! — to enjoy later. It's been a while (we're new to TripAdvisor), but we hope to see you back soon. — Charles, Managing Director
Lincoln, Rhode Island
“Good Chinese Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

My family and I enjoy there food here. My kids and I like to get their combination plates with crab Rangoon instead of egg rolls. Their Peking dumplings are good also. We have always had a food experience here. Highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2013