“Outdoor seating, music, romantic and yumm...”
Review of Trattoria Romana

Trattoria Romana
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Romana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 116/George Washington Hwy
Description: The concept & experience at Trattoria Romana were designed to offer a comfortable dining experience with moderate prices, similar to Chef Luciano Canova's favorite Trattorias in Italy. Combining old-world Italian preparations with gracious service from our attentive staff has allowed Trattoria Romana in Lincoln to create a truly unique dining experience that keeps bringing customers back. We offer Italian food cooked with only the finest & freshest local ingredients in a lively setting surrounded by beautiful decor & murals designed to transport our guests to Italy.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Delicious and generous portions. Fresh, fresh, fresh! Fine wine, homemade pasta and Sangria. For the price and wcperience you can't go wrong.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Food was great but make a reservation hence the rating. It was worth the 35 minute wait. Had the shripm with pasta. Portions were a little large

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family of eight gathered at this restaurant a couple of weeks ago and we were able to get a table without a reservation. We were lucky to be seated because before we'd received our first courses, the place was completely filled up. To a person, we had an absolutely outstanding dinner. The food was superior, with great choices of traditional Italian food as well as fresh seafood, and the service was just exceptional. They also have a nice wine list. It was surprising, frankly, to find such an excellent restaurant away from a major metropolitan area. If you're in the area and want a great dinner, look this place up. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Bill C
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my second visit. I enjoyed it so much the first time, I had to come back with my husband. We live 1.5 hours away in another state so we made an afternoon of it shopping at Patriot Place & the Wrentham Outlets about 20 mins away.

Erin was our server. I had her last time too. She is excellent!!! Very knowledgable!

I had the pappardelle bolognese. Not too saucy & not acidic. Seasoned to perfection. My husband had the special veal t-bone stuffed with lobster. He requested it not be served with the mushroom demi glaze. It came with mash potatoes but he substituted green beans. The green beans are only served on Sunday. They were the best green beans I've ever had. Very fresh & cooked to perfection.

Prices are on the higher side but the quality of food & service off set that.

1  Thank Mrsomalley
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a very popular/busy place. A little on the pricey side, but the service and food was excellent.

1  Thank ttandst