“Outstanding”

Dining options: Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Outstanding”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My family and I came in for a wedding tasting after hearing how great it was. I didn't really know what to expect and am always slightly nervous after hearing such reviews. It's a lot to live up to! I admit I have been to some really fantastic restaurants that have made my favorites list globally and had high hopes. After all, it's a wedding. There were a variety of choices so I got a great idea of what the chef was capable of. All I can say, is wow. The chef is self-trained and he is absolutely creative and incredible. He even changed some of our dishes on the fly. Creative might not be for everyone, but that's trendy and great for others! I don't say this often of most places, but here are the things you MUST try. The lobster with champagne, the beef Wellington, the filet with edible ferns and reduction over potato. But the bass. The Sea bass, was hands down the best fish dish I've ever eaten in my life. That is the truth. It was wrapped in a thin slice of crispy potato served over wilted spinach and artichoke in a pinot noir creme sauce. Now, I am not one to crave things after the fact or "dream of a dish", but this was one worth dreaming about!! Completely tops any dish I've had in top 5 start, Michelin rated restaurants I've eaten at. We had creme brûlée for dessert, best I've ever had. The woman we worked with Amanda is top notch professional. I am extremely impressed and will return just for the bass! It's even going to be my first pick over beef at my own sister's wedding. That good. Yum!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Momopies

Providence, RI
“Not as good as it should be”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Views are spectacular. Apps ranged from tepid soup to decent pizza to a good charcuterie plate. Meat entrees were excellent. Dessert was poor. Creme brûlée was runny, strawberry mousse tasted like corn starch. $200 for 4 with 2 alcoholic drinks - much too expensive for this quality. Rhode Islanf just has too much good food to go back.

• Visited July 2014
Plymouth, New Hampshire
“Tough to choose”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We ate here after checking in at Wyndham Bay Voyage Inn to which the restaurant is part, but under separate ownership. Ate outside on the porch overlooking Narraganset Bay. A beautiful setting. We had a hard time making choices as the offerings all looked great. My wife chose their Ceasar Salad and Fettucini with shrimp and lobster. I had spinach and apple salad with the tuna entree. It was all excellently prepared and presented. Kailua chocolate cake for dessert put it over the top. Met the owner who was bussing her own table and gave her high praises. I am sure we will dine here again during our stay in Jamestown.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank T-rad-NH
Jamestown RI
“Great Views and Great News for Jamestown”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Only restaurant in Jamestown with a view of the Bay. Friendly staff, delicious food. Great value. Dont worry about the lack of brunch, new tapas menu on the weekends and extended hours coming soon.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank nataliesowa
“Amazing food with a great view of Newport”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

You must make this dining establishment a stop on your trip to Newport. The food, service and ambiance are amazing!

I am a very picky eater and this place was just over the top food goodness! Add this to your trip!!

Visited May 2014