“Great spot for breakfast/lunch”

East Ferry Mkt & Deli
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Jamestown
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great sandwiches and coffee on the deck looking at the Newport Bridge and all the boats around Jamestown's East Ferry harbor.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The best feature of this place is the outstanding view of the Jamestown Harbor. You and your dog can sit on the patio, eat lunch and watch the boats roll on their moorings. The sandwichs are large, but nothing special- not good, but not bad. We will return, because there is not a better place to see the harbor and relax.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Was a great little place to eat! We had breakfast. The only think I didn't like was that eggs were pre made so I couldn't get fried eggs on my sandwich. Still was good reasonably priced and picnic tables outside on deck to eat and enjoy the view.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Right over the bridge from Newport, RI, is the town of Jamestown. There's not too much to see or do there, but if you are looking for a truly delicious sandwich and a view that is magnificent, it's well worth the ride over the bridge to have lunch. We stopped by for lunch last week on a cool but beautiful afternoon. We ordered our sandwiches, then took a seat on the outside patio overlooking Naragasset Bay. I ordered a hot Reuben, and when I took my first bite I said to my husband, "OMG, this is the BEST sandwich I've ever tasted!" It was absolutely PERFECT and I enjoyed every bite. The pickel chips served with the sandwich tasted homemade (don't know if they are) and were delicious too. My husband enjoyed his chicken salad with lots of veggies on the side. Judging from the steady stream of customers, this is a really popular place to eat or get take out, and I'm not surprised! I highly recommend!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We came from Newport and went into Jamestown to explore. This was the first place we saw to grab a bite. Nothing special about these sandwiches. The price of 7+ for the sandwich is not worth it.

1  Thank PattyJ2007