“A Sunday Favorite”

Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Jamestown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Simpatico is a dynamic fusion of fun, food + ambiance. Enjoy the bounty of fresh, quality ingredients re-thought in approachable, easy dishes that have won accolades from Gail Ciampa (Providence Journal), Yankee Magazine and Newport Life's readers. With convertible dining rooms on every level, outdoor splendor comes alive in our gardens, and indoor luxuries commonplace among beautiful natural settings. Our guests delight in our breezy, tree-filled oasis on a picturesque, island get-away.
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Sunny Sundays in the warmer months give birth to light jazz in the afternoons which we regularly enjoy. Food is very good as well as the drinks. Staff is really friendly and accomodating too. One time I stopped in and sat at the bar only to be asked to move down a couple of seats so Phyllis (owner) and her friends could sit together. I obliged and Phyllis bought me a round which just furthers my opinion that this place knows how to treat its patrons in first class fashion. Come winter, the dining room is as cozy and comfortable as anyone could want. A perfect place for some intimate conversation.

Reviewed August 16, 2010

Good ambience. Great service. Pasta (in spite of the name) was not very good. Duck and fish were good. Neweport prices in Jamestown.

2  Thank P598738
Reviewed August 16, 2010

We had a lovely dinner at this Jamestown restaurant. the service was perfect - attentive and friendly but not overbearing and the food was delicious. The outside tables were booked so we ate inside. It was much quieter inside and the ambiance was nice.

Reviewed July 8, 2010

I am very happy to write a review for this amazing Trattoria. I have been eating there for 9 years now...and I have to admit ; I feel spoiled. The atmosphere, friendly staff and unbelievable creations put out by Phyllis' Kitchen team are all amazing. My daughter who is 17 , enjoys Trattoria as her favorite restaurant...she and I have shared so many great memories there and look forward to many more. Owner Phyllis Bedard could not be any kinder to all who enter her establishment. She really makes you feel at home and andalways gives a warm welcome. I have made some Life long friends by being at Simpaticos... I will be there tonight...

Reviewed June 23, 2010

I had another wonderful meal at Tratoria Simpatico. The filet was one of the most tender in memory, cooked to perfection and organic, cruelty-free to boot. My puppy loves visiting owner Phyllis Bedard since she always spoils him with a dish of chicken and a bowl of water after our walks at Bevertail. You can be sure that this is where the locals hang out on Jamestown. If you are looking for a wonderful restaurant, with great food, friendly people and loads of character, away from the touristy scene in Newport or Narragansett this is it.