“Great food/great service!”

Uncle Ronnie's Red Tavern
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Harrisville
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant in our dining room. Serving lunch until 3:30 and full dinner menu until 9pm Tues, Wed. and Sunday. Offering full menu until 10pm on Friday and Saturdays. Appts & Snacks available 10pm to midnight on Friday & Saturday. Full service 24 seat bar in the lounge area with high top tables. Entertainment every Friday and Saturday with bands.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“Great food/great service!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

If you like a fried seafood platter... This is the place to get it! Huge platter of deliciously fresh seafood. It's one of my favorite things to order in any restaurant that serves it and this ranks in the top 5 all time for me. Small, local type of place with great food and friendly people. Put it on your short list!

1 Thank carsella2004

Lincoln, Rhode Island
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Very fresh food with good value. Everyone feels at home . Nice draught selection . Good spot oh watch sports . They also have a relaxing outside deck

• Visited May 2014
Rhode Island
“Just OK”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Took my wife, daughter, son and mother-in-law for dinner on Mother's Day. Most of the meals were OK, though my wife didn't care for her ham dinner at all. Waitress was great, but the food took a long time to come out considering there were very few people in there while we were there. Like the title says...it was mostly OK, but we wouldn't be in a huge hurry to go back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank mkmck
West Warwick, Rhode Island
“Staff is rude, uncaring and inconsiderate.”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Staff is rude, uncaring and inconsiderate. I was appalled.
My sister and I brought my elderly parents (Both 88 years old) to Uncle Ronnie's Red Taven for my dad's 88th birthday. My dad cannot walk without assistance of a walker and has to literally be lifted out of the car. It's February 19, 2014, we had over a foot of snow fall recently... it's pouring rain out and the parking lot was full of ice, snow and slush with puddles of water everywhere.... That s okay, it's February in New England and we deal with that kind of stuff.
There was a huge dump truck with a plow on the front of it parked in front of the handicap entrance, blocking so you couldn't get anywhere near the entrance.... THAT'S NOT OKAY.
So we parked as close as we could. My sister helped my mom walk through the parking lot and I had to hold my dad up as he was trying to make his way with his walker through the muddy, slushy, ice filled parking lot.
When we walked into the restaurant my sister politely said to the female behind the bar "there is a big truck blocking the handicap entrance."
There was a guy sitting at the bar talking to the bartender and with a cocky attitude the bartender said to my sister "that's his truck and he's leaving in a minute."
(Really? How about maybe politely saying something like
'I'M SORRY ma'am he just came in for a minute")
So I was pretty calm when I said "it really shouldn't be parked in front of the handicapped entrance. I just had to walk my dad through the slushy, ice filled parking lot."
So this should be the part where someone… The truck driver… The bartender… The server… The older lady that was probably the owners wife… should have said something like "I'm very sorry for the inconvenience" or something to that effect. Instead the truck driver jumps off his barstool, as he heads for the door he walks right by me, and snickers while he s looking at me out of the corner of his eye.
So of course I packed the family up and get the heck out of there. What the hell kind of place is this??? Who let's the employees treat customers that way?

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Smart business”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Wifi (Uncle Ronies Guest) at the bar, great well, great prices, awesome staff, deck access to smokers, equals four stars.

Visited October 2013