“one of my favorite places!”
Review of Bella Restaurant

Bella Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bella! Whenever my husband and I are looking for a quiet night out without spending a ton of money, we head for Bella. It's always guaranteed to have great food, outstanding service and a welcoming atmosphere. I've tried a variety of pasta and eggplant dishes and have enjoyed them all. My husband always gets the chicken marsala since it's his favorite and he compares the dish at all other restaurants to this one.

We meet up with friends here for dinner, have had functions here, have been to holiday parties and weddings in the function room, and the same great quality extends to those situations. The location may be out of the way for a lot of people, but it beats heading into downtown crowds, and there's always plenty of parking. If you haven't tried it yet, just go - you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank library_girl_ri
sarah c, Manager at Bella Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thanks for the great review!! We are very fortunate to have customers like you, and we are so very thankful that you enjoy your time spent here!!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My boyfriend and his family went there for Valentines day last night were we had reservations and they seated us right away the place was packed. The server took our drink order and took 15 mins to get our drinks which we didn't mind because it was packed. We placed our order I ordered prime rip and my boyfriend. Ordered the lazy man lobster when our food came out my boyfriend had three pieces of rubbery lobster and I got a fatty piece of steak. I told the waiter that I ordered prime rib an she said that the only prime rib they were making tonight was only on the special menu but he would try to fix it 20 mins later he came back with a less fatty piece of steak and I told him that I wanted prime rib and before I could even get the words out of my mouth he left and never came back.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I dine at Bella's about once a month. We have never been disappointed. The staff are always polite and helpful. The menu is filled with delicious Italian cuisine. They have traditional Italian dishes and many seasonal creative specials to satisfy everyone. Some of our favorites include the baked stuffed lobster, lobster ravioli, and chicken parmigiana. If you are looking for a great dinner, Bella's is for you!

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review, we are so grateful for customers like you and your husband!!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner celebrating our anniversary at Bella's last night. Our waiter Ron was terrific! The food was excellent and the atmosphere was very nice. Our meal started out with warm fresh out of the oven bread, dipping oil and flavorful butter. We ordered an appetizer trio of calamari, bruschetta and stuffed mushrooms (Ron graciously allowed us to customize as we did not want the clams casino) and each were equally amazing. Salads come with all entrees and I highly recommend the house dressing. My husband had a generous size of the Chicken Parmesan which he loved! They were large but thin crispy trimmed pieces of chicken in a delicious red gravy with chunks of fresh garlic and tomatoes. *please note, he is very fussy when it comes to chicken parm and this was one of his favorites* I splurged and had the baked stuffed shrimp that was topped with prosciutto and it was fantastic!! Overall this was an excellent choice restaurant to celebrate at, and it was not overpriced...our bill which included a glass of wine was less than $75 (not including gratuity).

We are so happy you celebrated your Anniversary with us, thank you!! Ron is a great server and we are happy he made your experience memorable!! Thanks for taking the time to send us positive words..See you again soon!!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Without a doubt this is an exceptional place to dine. Everything from the food, the bar, the staff, the ownership rates excellent. Dine here if you can,you to will come away with the same attitude. Try the calamari apps, both are great. I always order the veal. A wonderful night out.

sarah c, Manager at Bella Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you for such a great review!! We truly appreciate it, and look forward to serving you again soon!!

Been to Bella Restaurant? Share your experiences!