“Great food”

Dining options: Delivery
North Kingstown, Rhode Island, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We order from Effie's at least once a week for delivery. The food is always so hot we actually have to wait a few minutes to eat !!! We have yet to order something we didn't like. Great wings, App's, pizza and sandwiches.

• Visited September 2012

• Greek first
Charlestown
“Tastes Good, Price Leaves Bad Taste”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Like the title says the food is pretty good, even very good however all that goes out the window when you see the prices!!! It's so inflated it's rediculous!

• Visited September 2012
Exeter, Rhode Island
“Should Know Better By Now”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Effies Twisted Pizza, home of the takeout order prepared once you arrive and pay for it. As many reviews have previously mentioned do not expect your order to be ready when you arrive. If they tell you 25 minutes you can count on it taking an additional 15 minutes after you arrive and pay. This place is over priced and poorly run. I don't know of any other pizza places that charge .75 cents for a side of dipping sauce with an order of chicken tenders The median age of the staff is probably 22 so don't expect them to have any respect for the fact that adults actually have time frames in which they need to get things done in. Since I work right up the street from this place and there isn't much else around, my co-workers and I have come to expect the poor/slow service and try to factor that in when we place our orders. Unfortunately since they have now decided to not even start orders until they are paid for we always wind up waiting for our order to be prepared. This really sucks when you're at work and do not have tons of time to burn waiting and waiting and waiting.

From now on I'll take my business to one of the places on the URI campus. It will take the same amount of time outside the office and at least there will be semi attractive to women to look at when I pick up my order.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank Bob B
“Iffy effies”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Generally slow, especially for take out (even for a single salad). Food is inconsistant, ok some days an burnt the others. Remind them to include sauces they say are always included, 8 times out if 10 they "forget" it. Allow at least an hour for delivery no matter the time of day. Prices never match menu. Last time it was $5 more then what was added including taxes.

2 Thank Snoborgrl3
Richmond, RI
“Eghhh...”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I've been to Effie's a few times because I live in the area. Their food is good but they are a little over priced. There was a younger girl that worked the counter before that was actually nice but now they have a different one. She has tattoos on her neck and makes remarks every time that I go in there. Not necessarily rude but unnecessary. Not sure if I will continue to give them my business. Like I said over priced and sometimes rude.

• Visited July 2011