“How hard is it to get a roast beef sandwich right?”

Miller's Roast Beef
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 9, 2008

We ordered two large roast beef sandwiches with cheese, mayo on the side and two small fires to go from this place.

The girl behind the counter looked very confused about "mayo on the side". Total deer in the headlights look from this kid.

What we got when we got home and opened the bag was two small fries with 2 sandwiches that were NOT roast beef. We think the sandwiches were some kind of BBQ meat.
Fearing the worst, we assumed that it was BBQ pork. And considering neither of us eat pork because it is such a filthy animal that eats it's own deification. We had no choice but to throw the sandwiches out.

If you are going to order out from this place. Make sure you unwrap every sandwich you order to assure that these dumb kids behind the counter haven't completely screwed you over.

Millers Roast beef was a absolute disappointment.

Reviewed December 22, 2007

I love Miller's! My boyfriend of 6 years is from East Providence, so I have been able to go there for a while now. But for 4 years we have been living in Central NY. Every time we visit his parents, we get some sandwiches and fries from Miller's. I can't go back home without grabbing some. I have never been let down by the food or service. I don't know why people would not enjoy it. Thanks so much Miller's!

Reviewed October 2, 2007

I am not sure what the other person was talking about, but the sandwiches we got were DELICIOUS! They were very moist, hot and extremely tasty! The staff was very nice and quick.

Highly recommended.

2  Thank ggirl123
Reviewed August 24, 2007

We walked in never had been there before . I asked the girl at the counter if the roast beef was on the rare side , she looked at the girls behind the counter they all looked confused ...then said it was medium rare ...ok i can deal with that ...we ordered two reg. and when we got them they were over cooked very dry ...horrible ...so then i bring them back to register and tell them im not satisfied and want my money back ....well it seems there is no cash refund ....what the hell kind of place is this ...this is how u treat customers u dont give them what they ask for and then u cant give them a refund ...as far as i am concerned the place should be shut down ....HORRIBLE FOOD , HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ......