“Good all the time!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“Good all the time!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Davenports doesn't have the most friendly location, hours, or parking, Nonetheless, on any other level, they excel!!!

I had the lobster mac and cheese and I've been craving it since! The food is great!!!

• Visited December 2011

Fall River, Massachusetts
“You can't go wrong at Davenports”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Davenports is simply a great restaurant, with a wide selection of good dinners at fair prices and great service. The dinner menu is very extensive with things like Yankee Pot Roast, Liver & Onions, Chicken Pot Pie, Steaks, Seafood & Pasta. My wife and I have been there several times and have never been disappointed. This afternoon we stopped for a late lunch where I had the best Yankee Pot Roast I have ever had and she had Liver & Onions which she said was terrific. The kale soup I had before the meal was great as was the grape nut pudding which followed. A special treat today was our young waitress Abby who was very upbeat & bubbly while being respectful and taking care of our every need. I hope they can keep her! Try Davenports, you can't go wrong.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank tlamo
Athens
“Good food. Good value. Usually good service”
Reviewed November 19, 2010

The location is in a strip mall, but its convienent to things in east prov. The food is pretty good. The seafood chowder is really good. The value is pretty decent. Service is typically good, but sometimes it has been bad. 80% of the time its ok however.

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Are you kidding me? No one has reviewed the best food in RI???”
Reviewed January 17, 2009

OMG! Where do I start? The food is INCREDIBLE!!! The atmosphere is very comfortable... with a fairly large seating capacity... so waiting is almost non-existant. I've been there at least 6 dozen times and have waitied twice for a total of say 15 minutes.

The appitazers are very common to most restaurants of its Genre'. My favorite is the chicken Quesidilla with no pico d' gaio. The chicken is expertly cooked and the cheese is all melty... although i haven't gotten it for awhile because of this place's famous SEAFOOD CHOWDER. If you have never tried it from Davenports then you are in for a treat.... hell... I've had it everytime i've gone and i'm always in for a treat. It has shrimp, crab, potatos, and other tasty tidbits in it BUT... try and get there from say 4 to 9. then the potatos will be cooked perfect!

Every night they have specials to get you in the door.... although I don't always get their specials... they do usually taste good. The food is cooked to order.... and they have alot of choices! Soup, Salad, Sandwiches, Pasta, Pizza, Steak, Chicken, Seafood, and alot of other things i can't think of right now. I also can't really review the desserts... because i've always been too stuffed to eat them.

5/5 stars