Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in East Providence
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I was very pleased with my stay. I must say that the only problem I did have was the cleaning staff did not vacuum or clean the bathroom or toilet. Other than that my stay was very quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Christina - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay overall. For future reference, our housekeeping service is offered once a week for guests staying 8 or more nights, and in between for a minimal fee. Guests can also exchange towels and linens for new ones at the front desk.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Whenever I travel to Rhode Island ,Extended Stay in East Providence is my first choice of where to stay. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Rooms are always clean,and I love that a microwave,stove and refrigerator are included.

Room Tip: All rooms are clean and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that our hotel is your preferred choice when visiting our area. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly, helpful staff. As well, I am glad that you were able to enjoy the fully equipped kitchen in your room. We look forward to having you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This extended stay was great for my wife and I. She had surgery and had to recover somewhere close to the hospital and the Doctors office for visits after the surgery. We live in NH this year, but our Doctors are here. I would recommend this place.

Room Tip: I would face the Street side vs the highway side. I think it is quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. I am glad to read that you and your Wife were pleased with our hotel's convenient location and comfortable atmosphere. It is great to know that we were able to provide you with a place that your Wife could recover post surgery. We hope she is doing better!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

When you are dealing with a family emergency, like a family member in a hospital, this hotel chain and in particular this location is idea. We brought along our dog because we didn't know how long we'd have to stay so the dog friendly policy made it the perfect choice.

This was our first visit to an Extended Stay America hotel and we found ourselves raving about the service and convenience to friends and family. Having the kitchen made grabbing meals when we could between runs to the hospital easy. And, if one of us didn't feel like eating at that moment we could tuck the food in the refrigerator and eat when we wanted. (Most of our meals came from Cellos across the street.)

We also appreciated how quiet and peaceful the hotel was. Because many of the guest seemed to be working and staying there for longer stays, they seemed more respectful of one another and quiet even in the halls and lobby.

The staff was wonderful, quickly getting us an extra blanket, suggestions for nearby places to eat and showing us the dog area they had set up when we asked about the best disposal spot. When we had to extend our stay and asked if it was possible to keep the room we had, even that request was handled in a jiffy. Adding a sigh of relief to a very stressful week.

We often think of hotels in terms of pleasure trips. But, sometimes trips are like this one when the hotel needs to be a refuge. This one certainly hit the mark for comfort, cleanliness, convenience and service.

We will choose Extended Stay America for future trips when we need a base to explore an area or when we visit family or friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BostonZest
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for your comments. It is so rewarding to read that you had a comfortable stay with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the team and how they were able to make a difference with your stay during a difficult time.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My husband and I went with two other couples to Water Fire in Providence. We didn't want to spend a lot on a hotel since it was just overnight. Extended Stay wasn't expensive and only 8 minutes away from Providence. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. It is a no frills hotel but that was fine for us for this trip. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: It has a kitchenette which was nice for happy hour.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such pleasant things about our hotel. We are pleased to know you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms as well as the convenience of our fully equipped kitchens. We are located just outside of Providence which does make it easily accessible.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Supplementing my review from April of 2012 .... (we returned home last night) ....the renovation has been completed and this property is better than ever. It's far above the average Extended Stay facility. Clean and well run by a friendly and competent staff. Enjoy!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had a far above average stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our hotel as well as the friendliness of our team. The upgraded rooms and amenities seem to have made your stay memorable.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was my first stay outside of a Marriott Brand hotel. I was a little concerned with 'venturing out' of my comfort zone with Marriott Hotels, but I was pleasantly surprised with the new accommodations and cleanliness of this hotel. I would choose this hotel again due to the proximity of highway access and the hotel has recently been rennovated (my room still had a 'wet paint' smell to it). Although they do not offer housekeeping service to short-term guests, they do provide amenities if you need (more towels, toilet paper, soap etc).

Breakfast was a quick "Grab-n-Go" option, but make sure you arrive early as it doesn't seem to get replenished often throughout their breakfast times.

Staff is friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank chicphx
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our newly renovated rooms and the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel. As well, it is great to know that you liked our hotel's location and our grab-and-go breakfast. Please know, we are working to ensure it is replenished regularly so all of our guests can enjoy a delicious morning treat.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Providence
Downtown Providence
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence Downtown
Omni Providence Hotel
#4 of 13 in Providence

Been to Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence? Share your experiences!