“Food Great, Service Not So Much”
Review of Chianti's Italian Cuisine - CLOSED

Chianti's Italian Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: RT1 / Main Street
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Went with a party of 10 for a special occasion, have been there before and food is consistently good and reasonably priced. Again, the food was very good and served hot. Unfortunately the waitress forgot to serve some of us the soup we ordered and was nowhere to be found when we wanted to order more drinks and pay the bill. We wound up having to go up to the bar to order drinks and ask another server to find our waitress so we could settle up. All in all still a great place to go.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was my first time eating here and I tried it because my husband & sons told me how much they liked it. They had been working in the area and this became their favorite. I went with a friend and we both got a the wedding soup which was nice & hot and tasty. The entree was baked scrod, cooked perfect, with potatoes and grilled summer veggies. Than with our meal we received a smaller portion of dessert. Well, the waitress said it was a small size but we thought it was pretty big! I had the chocolate peanut butter explosion and it was amazing. We got all this for a cost of less than $20 and our waitress was great. Already planning next time and told friends about it.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

ate at the bar sat night,prime rib best in town.bartenders were great, they gave us great service and were funny..go there and give it a try..

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My friend and I were very hot and looking for a cool place to eat.
We found this haven in the middle of nowhere. Before we were seated at our table, we sat down in a very comfortable seated area where the air conditioned kept us cool and the ladies room was right across from us. We were served iced cold water at the waiting area without even asking!
Once seated at our table, we were prompltly waited on by our friendly, professional waitress. She provided us with bread and butter immediately. Our salads arrived shortly after. Our dinner came at the right temperature. And it was delicious! Chicken Alfredo was my entree and I highly recommend it.
And I had delicious lemon cake with whipped cream!
Even if you have to go out of your way, come here to experience fine dining at a reasonable price with excellent service!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We have been there twice and left very dissatisified! the first time I ordered salad with my sandwich and they gave me fries,ok so we tried it again.I ordered a chicken parm sand with a side salad.I got the salad ,had to ask for utensils,which the knife was rusty,but they brought me two (good size) pcs of chicken on a plate,no bread and got charged for a dinner,If that was the case I should have at least got some pasta,potato or something else for 15.00!.The service has a lot to be desired,very slow! We would not go back again.The waitresses are friendly and the deck is nice but they need to hire more help to accommodate the customers in a more timely manner

2  Thank patplacella