“Delicious haven in the hot heat”
Review of Chianti's Italian Cuisine - CLOSED

Chianti's Italian Cuisine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: RT1 / Main Street
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My friend and I were very hot and looking for a cool place to eat.
We found this haven in the middle of nowhere. Before we were seated at our table, we sat down in a very comfortable seated area where the air conditioned kept us cool and the ladies room was right across from us. We were served iced cold water at the waiting area without even asking!
Once seated at our table, we were prompltly waited on by our friendly, professional waitress. She provided us with bread and butter immediately. Our salads arrived shortly after. Our dinner came at the right temperature. And it was delicious! Chicken Alfredo was my entree and I highly recommend it.
And I had delicious lemon cake with whipped cream!
Even if you have to go out of your way, come here to experience fine dining at a reasonable price with excellent service!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We have been there twice and left very dissatisified! the first time I ordered salad with my sandwich and they gave me fries,ok so we tried it again.I ordered a chicken parm sand with a side salad.I got the salad ,had to ask for utensils,which the knife was rusty,but they brought me two (good size) pcs of chicken on a plate,no bread and got charged for a dinner,If that was the case I should have at least got some pasta,potato or something else for 15.00!.The service has a lot to be desired,very slow! We would not go back again.The waitresses are friendly and the deck is nice but they need to hire more help to accommodate the customers in a more timely manner

2  Thank patplacella
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Recently returned to Chianti's for dinner with a party of 10. Previous visits were with parties of 2 or 4. Food is very good and for the smaller parties, service was also good. However, very disappointed with the service for the party of 10 - service was slow, sides did not come with entrees and 2 of the 10 dinners were served well after the first 8 had been served and one of those was wrong. I will return but only with a party of 4 or fewer; seems like they are unable to coordinate meals successfully with larger parties (and this was during the week, not on a weekend). Again, the food is very good. I'm very particular about (tomato) pasta sauce and the sauce they serve is more than acceptable. Hopefully this poor service was just a fluke. I'll keep you posted.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Chianti's is one of those restaraunts that not only serves up delicious italian food, but the staff add to the overall wonderful experience. Friendly & attentive, they are prompt to your table and cater to your every whim. The food is true Italian, especially the handmade gnocchi's, which are not the lead sinkers you find in some places. You would never imagine how incrediably light and pillowy these are by looking at them, but one bite and you'll be amazed at it's texture. They are sure to give any that you would try in Italy a run for their money, and I can say that through experience. So, if you are in the area and you are looking for an enjoyable dining experience, hit Chianti's. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I really have grown to like this place. The food is great and the portions are HUGE! They recently remodeled the restaurant downstairs and it's a great spot to either sit at the bar and enjoy a drink and cocktail, or bring a group of friends to the dining room for a night out.

I actually saw that they have a fairly large function room as well...looked like a birthday party was going on last time I was there.

I definitely recommend this place. Try the seafood or steaks!