“Good, not great”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: RT1 / Main Street
Reviewed May 28, 2011

We decided to have dinner here recently as it is off the main road and not as crowded as some of the other East Greenwich restaurants. Our server, Diann, was very personable and did a great job. The food, however was just ok. The calamari flavor was nice, however the actual rings were very doughy and unappealing. The chicken leonel was ok, but not worth the price charged. Overall the experience was ok, though a little overpriced.

Reviewed August 15, 2010

Our party of 3 thoroughly enjoyed our dinners! Service was good too. The tab - just $63! Ample leftovers! At 4pm on Sunday the restaurant was already filling up. We soon understood why! Their marinara tasted freshly homemade, chunks of tomatoes and fresh herbs! So good I purchased a quart to take home - $4.50. A gallon I'm told is $11. I had chicken parm and it was one of the best I've ever tasted -for a mere $15! I was only able to finish a small portion. The chicken cutlets were freshly made and seasoned and cooked nicely. My ceasar salad was a bit overdressed but tasted good. My partner had linquini with white clam sauce! So many chopped clams and whole clams in the shell. Very flavorful. You could taste the garlic, fresh herbs and white wine $15. The 3rd person in our party had linquini with marinara and 4 very large meaty homemade meatballs $12. Warm ciabatta rolls were served with a tasty EVOO garlic & herb dipping oil also served warm. Decent selection of wines by the glass. Enjoyed their California Reisling! Nice interior, nicely landscaped abutting a golf course. We'll definitely be back! There was a large selection of entrees we'd still love to try!