“Yes. I will be back. Again and again”
Review of Rasa

Rasa
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Diverse flavors and textures will explode in your mouth as you enjoy our traditional cooking style based on techniques from all around India. Our menu has something for everyone's taste buds. A customer favorite includes our delicious chicken tikka masala which combines unique spices and flavors to create the perfect curry dish. We also have a full bar offering delicious cocktails that are very imaginative and refreshing. Rasa Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner 6 days a week with take out and catering options available. Offering top-notch services, we're dedicated to providing our customers with a great atmosphere and irresistible Indian cuisine. Come experience real Indian flavor and style at Rasa Restaurant.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have been to Rasoi and Kabob and Curry many times and was thrilled when this restaurant turned up a mere minutes from my house. I have a great friend who introduced me to Indian years ago and Kabob is usually the "GNO" (girl's night out) destination. We took my daughter to Rasa last night to introduce her to Indian cuisine and to celebrate a couple of occasions.

We recieved a really warm, friendly greeting (my daughter and I arrived first) and were seated right away - we did make a reservation even though it was a weeknight - just to be sure - this place is popular! Very pretty inside, small, but surprisingly quiet - I loved the decor. When my friend arrived we ordered drinks and started with appetizers: potato and pea samosas and the (yummy yummy) cauliflower 65. My daughter who is not too keen on cauliflower just loved it - just enough spice to peek her interest without being overpowering. Sauces, samosas were great - very fresh. For entrees we had the lamb and spinach, chicken tikka masala and the honey/ginger duck. We tossed in some nan as well - the honey ginger nan is such gooey goodness - very tasty. The lamb and spinach was just great - once again, my daughter (who has winced at lamb before) loved it. The chicken tikka was a hit as well. We all picked from all of the plates and really had a great meal. The duck was very tasty as well - the only thing I would mention is that the serving size for the dish was small. Ok, I would have eaten 6 pounds of it, but a bit larger portion may be conducive to the price charged. It is a pricey night, but well worth it.

All in all it was a great fun night. We did tone down on the spices due to my daughter's "induction" but we know that from previous experiences the heat can be adjusted to what you like - you want to kick it up, they will kick it up. All staff was attentive, informed on the items and on the ball - I will certainly be back...many times, I'm sure.

1  Thank Marilyn R

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My first experience was great Santoush the Manager was friendly and knowledgeable.
It was nice to have some different choices to eat, and the prices were inexpensive.
I would recommend it

1  Thank Karen P
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Wow ... this restaurant is amaaaaazing. We were drawn to it for a couple reasons - one being it's relatively new to the area, the second being the vegetarian selections offered. The service here is fantastic, each dish we tried seemed to get tastier (if that makes any sense) and while it's a small venue, they make great use of the space without feeling like you're sitting on top of another table. My favorite dishes so far are the Cauliflower 65 appetizer (simply delicious with the right amount of spiciness), the spinach and paneer croquettes dish is fabulous accompanied with the honey and ginger nan ... the spices and flavor in this dish absolutely explode in your mouth. If you arrive for an early dinner, you may get right in (as we luckily did) or have a short wait. The second time we went, I made reservations just to be sure. :)

1  Thank debs6266
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I've been to Rasa now at least a dozen times, and have written a few reviews. This place keeps getting even better. The service is great, food is amazing & it is consistently good. My favorite dishes, try the Avocado Jahl Muri as an appetizer, it's excellent, great blend of flavors & spices, goes great with the nice selections of red wine. My favorite main dish is the Lamb Tikka, if you like lamb, this dish is it, very tender & flavorful lamb, it's a very unique dish, my second favorite is the Tandoori Chicken. You can't go wrong with Rasa, & the service, especially the manager is top notch. Another plus, they serve Campari, which has always been my favorite apperitif!

2  Thank JCF-RI
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had read a favorable review of Rasa and was dying to go and try it. Last Friday we did. Eveb=n with a reservation we had to wait a bit, but once we were seated, the service was fast and very courteous. The restaurant is small and intimate, but the decor is inviting. Each dish is lovingly prepared. I had the chicken tiki masala. Yum. The next time I think I will be less tame and try the Okra.

1  Thank RIRae2014