“Not rushing to go back”
Review of Meritage - Warwick

Meritage - Warwick
Reserve with OpenTable
Meritage - Warwick is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: This casual yet elegant restaurant features eclectic new-American cuisine and a carefully chosen wine list that includes twenty wines by the glass and many more by the bottle. We can not take reservations for the bar or bar area/lounge, those seats are first come fist serve only, thanks
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I agree with the reviewer who said there is a strange smell to the restaurant. Other than that, it is an average restaurant. The food is fine, the drinks are better, the atmosphere is average (a little dark).

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I were leaving the Providence Mall and decided to eat outside of Providence so we trip advisored it and came up with Meritage. We called and made reservations, they were very pleasant on the phone and it was no different when we got to the restaurant. We arrived early but they took us right in. We sat in the lounge area, because the hostess reminded us it was happy hour until 6pm, so appetizers and pizzas were discounted. They had a great bar, good draft selection and the appetizer menu my husband said he wanted everything on it! We thought the appetizers were going to be half the size because they were half the cost, but they were NOT! The half price nachos were huge and full of flavor! The lobster mac and cheese was amazing with large chunks of lobster and great flavor. The soup of the day was one of the best soups I have ever eaten. The service was great, everytime we needed something we had someone around who could get it for us (staff really worked as a team). We were so full on appetizers and salads that we didnt get any entrees but we would definitely go back because we really want to try the pizza menu.
We would definitely recommend this place to friends!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Meritage makes great drinks, has knowledgable bar tenders and wait staff. Menu is not huge, but a very good eclectic selection of moderate and slightly higher priced items. Portion size is good and presentation is clearly a priority. We've eaten there many times and food quality is always what we expect. Great appetizers at the bar and table. Their thin crust gourmet pizzas are the best!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

If you like great drinks, fun atmosphere, and terrific food....then you have to try Meritage. Their Happy Hour specials Monday through Saturday and all day on Sunday are amazing. They have the most creative pizzas! The Althena pizza and the pineapple & ham pizza are delicious and the size is very generous. A dessert pizza with bananas & blueberries is quite a deal for $6 and big enough to share. All of their appetizers are 1/2 price and they are not small servings, so you save quite a bit of $. They also have 3 course dinner specials for $20 and the pork medallio dish is one of the best dishes that I have ever enjoyed. The margaritas are HUGE, but a little too sweet for me.....but, I manage to drink them!!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

My wife and I have been to Meritage a few times in the last year. They have a Margarita the size of a fishbowl, and it is usually made well. The problem with this restaurant is that the food is average, the atmosphere is not very exciting, and it just plain smells horrible in there. The last time that we were there I begged the bartender to report to the owners that it smells. They argued with me. I could still smell the restaurant on my clothes when I got home - really not cool at all. I want to like this place, but they are just getting it wrong in too many areas for me to return.