“Fresh and good food.”

Good for: Families with children
Waterloo, Ontario
“Fresh and good food.”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The menu choices included options for the health conscious. When there was no baked potato, I was offered the salad bar for free. That was a nice gesture. Good value.

Visited October 2013

Warwick, Rhode Island
“Good salad bar but thats it.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We went there for dinner Saturday night. I ordered the chicken fresco and my wife had the mini burgers. The chicken breast was the smallest chicken breast I ever seen. It was very dry and over cooked. Part of it was so hard I couldn’t eat it. The mini burgers made a McDonalds burger look gourmet. Very small, and cooked until it was black. Really I would be ashamed to cook something like this and serve it. The salad bar was very good and if we hadn’t had that we would have left hungry. The menu is lacking and needs some good home-style choices.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank pals165
North, South Carolina
“really good food and drinks”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The food was good - spinach artichoke dip, quesadilla, Ruby minis - all were tasty and service was excellent. Chains like this can vary from day to day and depending on your server, but this was a good day for us. The wines also were quite good and decent sized glasses. We'll try Ruby's again.

• Visited April 2013
West Greenwich, Rhode Island
“The server was the only good about the visit”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

we had entrees with the salad bar. I had a not very tender steak cooked med rare with watery mashed potatoes. My wife had the smaller fillet which was much more tender but her mashed pototes were dry and only luke warm. The salad bar was nothing like it use to be. They salad bar had always been well stocked, probably 30 or so item's, now about half that amount. They used to dress the salad bar with fake and real kale. Now the food shells are placed, spaced out only on the cold plate, very univiting. Even though it was not that busy they ran out of salad bar plates twice. I ordered the dark and tan and they sent out two glasses of beer for me to mix. WHAT? Thought that was the bratenders job. We fell for the coupon trick. I wouldn't go back even if I had ten coupons. The server was a sweet heart and my son did like his kids grilled cheese though.

• Visited May 2013
Franklin, Tennessee
1,237 restaurant reviews
“Ok to go if waiting to see a movie”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Ruby's is right across from the cinema and a good stop before a movie. They have decent appetizers and fresh burgers. The salad bar has gone WAY down hill and its not what it use to be. That use to be the draw for going.

Visited December 2011