“Upscale diner food”

Dining options: Breakfast
Clifton Park, New York
“Upscale diner food”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is a small place tucked in between the downtown buildings in this quaint town. The food portions are large as you would expect from a typical dinner, but nothing really stood out as outstanding to me. I LOVE salmon eggs benedict...but this one the flavors were really goooood and I love the addition of avocado, however the sauce was broken, the english muffin was mushy and the egg was a bit overcooked (which I personally didn't mind, but I know that's not how it's supposed to be served).

My husband enjoyed the lemon ricotta french toast - unique and flavorful.

Overall, a good place for brunch/breakfast.

• Visited May 2014

Stockholm, Sweden
“Just awesome”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Really friendly service. Diner with fresh twist on the food. Try the lobster roll with a Summer Cole Slaw. What else can you ask for?

boston
“BIG MISTAKE”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Not only is the serve staff rude, the food is overpriced...
Visited this restaurant on a "not so busy" Saturday...We were seated and while in our seats we heard staff telling customers waiting that they could not have a cup of coffee....
Also I was charged more for something I ordered and was not told ahead of time. This dump is overpriced and needs to learn to be more courteous to their paying customers!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank sunshinebythesea
Simsbury, Connecticut
“Will be a regular stop!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Awesome variety of breakfast and lunch specials. This close to the Thanksgiving holiday, pumpkin was well-represented via waffles, muffins and pancakes. You may wait in line for a table, but you will not regret it!

Manhattan
“Fantastic, fresh diner classics with a twist”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We (my family with young children) eat here as often as we can. The food is very good and the owner makes sure that it is incredibly fresh. The waitstaff will often share that the fish in the fish and chips comes from some fish the owner picked up from a local fisherman that morning, or that the pumpkins included in just about everything in the fall came from local farms, for example. Yummy! The restaurant is small, and the lines can be long. To be honest, I was unsure whether to write such a good review for a family favorite just to selfishly keep the lines a little bit shorter for me. That said, we look forward to every trip here. Good all around!

• Visited October 2013