“Very deceiving from the outside - This is an amazing restaurant!”
Review of Bistro 9

Bistro 9
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Littleton, Colorado
“Very deceiving from the outside - This is an amazing restaurant!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

If you look at the restaurant from the outside it appears to be an old cinderblock building. Walk in the door and it is like entering a new dimension. The ambiance is very nice and there were folks in jeans and suits (across the board). Not so much for the family scene but a great place to take a date or just have a nice dinner out with the spouse. We were greeted by a very friendly hostess and had a very attentive server. The prices were in-line for dining establishments in the area and the selection of entrees was quite broad. I had the Veal parm and my co-worker had the pan seared scallops! Both dishes were prepared nicely and the portions were just the right size. They were advertising a Bistro 9 dining deal for $24.95/ person. It included 3 courses and sounded quite good. I guess that will be for another business trip. No room for dessert this time but I will be back.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Geocaching Ace

Richmond, Rhode Island, United States
“8 of us ate at Bistro 9”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

...and each us loved it. My filet mignon with gorganzola cheese was so tender and flavorful. The risotto was a perfect compliment presented in a red pepper shell. Others enjoyed succulant scallops wih truffle flavored tiny pasta and perfectly grilled salmon with couscous. We were able toreserve the smaller room which placed us by a warm fire on one of the coldest nights this winter. Our waitress as wonderfully friendly and cooperative. The chef stopped by to ask about our meal and thank us. I told him that I will dream about that filet mignon until I can return for another sumptuous meal!

1 Thank Debbi M
Rhode Island
“wonderful surprize”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Popped in here at the last minute after a movie with no reservation. Waited about 10 minutes at a comfy bar. Charming waitress, delicious food, nice ambiance. Fried tomatoe app was different and yummy. Perfect salmon and my husband's osso bucco was outstanding. We'll be back. Very varied menu with something for everyone from pasta to steaks and even hamburgers (looked great from a distance).

1 Thank JulietRhodeIsland
“Amazing food, amazing atmosphere, a must-try”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My wife and I come to this restaurant every week. The food is fantastic and the best salmon we've ever had. The chef aaron Edwards is talented and knos what he is doing. the manager Scott always makes us feel welcome and the staff is so friendly. Great place to go with your family or friends and great view of the golf course. We see many private events that occur on the patio, and have even seen a wedding. We would definitely recommend this restaurant. It is 5 stars and belongs in NYC.

1 Thank foodie1107
Syosset, New York
“best italian food in rhode island!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Bistro 9 is truly a hidden gem located on division road in a residential area. It is deceiving from the outside but once you step inside the ambiance is beautiful. I cannot do anything less but rave about the food and the wonderfully creative and talented Chef Aaron Edwards who never fails to disappoint us! The osso bucco, bolognese, and salmon salad are a few of my favorites on the menu and as the reviews before me said, the specials are always to die for. If you haven't checked this place out yet, you've missed out on some amazing food in Rhode Island located in a vibrant and warm atmosphere.

1 Thank LovinLongBeach