“obsessed.”

Greenwich Bay Oyster Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Food: Amazing, fresh, hot out of the oven every time. Drinks: Made well, with great selection. Would recommend this to ANYONE.

1  Thank Courtney C

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Half Bar. Half restaurant.
Fresh and quick food & drinks.

Scallops were amazing.
Oysters shucked at the bar, by bartender- who also makes great drinks.

Cool little place.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We ate here last night as a party of 7 our first time here. This place is a gem on a very cute Main Street. The service was great but the food is what we will return for! We started with several apps from sticky calamari, fried oysters, bruschetta, mussels (probably the best I have ever had) and of course oysters. I dont know which was my favorite as they were all amazing. The oysters were local and yummy - some members of our party ordered a second round of them! The menu is extensive and makes it hard to choose - the good news is we all tasted everyones. The chef had a special that was a seafood bake containing lobster, swordfish, scallops and shrimp in an amazing we think butter bred crumble that was to die for - and as good as entrees were the sides were just as amazing so much more then a steamed veggie! I had grilled shrimp and scallops on a bed of baby spinach with I believe a balsamic drizzle - no offense to the Chef if I am not explaining his dishes properly. Another entree we had was a risotto with scallops - words can not do this justice. As full as we were we shared mango sorbet served in a hollowed mango and fried twinkles for desert- I wish I had room to eat more dessert! This restaurant has amazing food and friendly staff. - Chef Andrew came out to see how we liked our meal - what a talented and nice man - the owner of this place is lucky to have him! We also had the owner come to our table and introduce himself and chat. Run do not walk here for an amazing meal. When we come back to area again from New Jersey we will be certain to come here as my husband and I want to sample more menu items!

1  Thank suzieto
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We went last night with another couple and enjoyed a great seafood meal. Oyster shooters, fried calamari and succulent little necks and Rhode Island wild oysters the best I've ever had. Our waitress was wonderful but service a little slow on the raw bar items. Our friends loved the fried smelts special and steamed mussels, and said that they also love the chowders. We had an Oyster Po boy and a Fish Rueben - both excellent and huge! It's a small, cozy restaurant so we were lucky to get a great window table on a busy Saturday night. This is definitely a place for adventurous seafood lovers (only one steak and chicken dish on the menu).

1  Thank Danielle S
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Today's visit to the Greenwich Bay Oyster Bar was our fourth. Each time the appetizers and meals were perfect. John, behind the bar, provided such personal professional service. Sat next to such nice people at the bar too. The chef/owner even offered suggestions when I inquired how to cook the salmon the way he does. Just loved the cozy warm atmosphere on this winter day. Felt like I spent the afternoon with good friends. The excellent food, service, and atmosphere was consistent each time we visited. There will be many more visits for sure.