“With or without a Groupon we will return”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Caprice - CLOSED

Caprice
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Union Street
North Kingstown Rhode Island
“With or without a Groupon we will return”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

We went on a quiet Wednesday night - server was delightful and knew the products. I had the Penne with Chicken and spinach in Gorgonzola sauce. More than enough to consume so I had lunch the next day. My husband had a veal dish...also most excellent. We polished the meal off by splitting and order of Canoili which was the best we have eaten in a long time.

• Visited September 2012

Warwick, Rhode Island
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Went to Caprice on a whim and was very surprised on how good it was. We had a great meal and very good service. I had a flaming chocolate martini. Very, very good. I would recommend Caprice to anyone that is looking for good food and great atmosphere.

• Visited July 2012
South Kingstown, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service; delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

What a perfect Friday night meal! The scallop appetizer served over grilled asparagus was superb - a generous portion served in a sauce so delicious that I had to dip my bread into it so i wouldn't waste a drop. My husband had the pork medallion special which was served with a unique green apple risotto. He loved it. The wine menu was well varied. My pasta bolognese was truly authentic and went well with our shared bottle of Peppoli Chianti Classico. Our server, Mike, was professional and attentive. At the end of the meal, the owner stopped by our table with complimentary house-made limoncello. We will definitely come again.

• Visited September 2012
rhode island
“Date night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

The wife and I had a wonderful time at this great restaurant. We had purchased a living social deal ($40 for $20) The atmosphere was very nice with a bistro feel. We started off with the house made humus that was recommended by a friend. This was some of the best that I have ever had. We both had veal Parmesan with ziti that was nicely portioned. The pricing was to be expected when going to a fine dining establishment. We will be going again soon to try the calamari that look delicious.

• Visited July 2012
Narragansett, RI & Poincian, FL
“Excellent food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Nice atmosphere, good service, but the food was outstanding. My wife had the rack of lamb ($25) and I had the penne chicken w/ spinach in a Gorgonzola sauce ($16), we both loved our meals. We went because I had a Groupon coupon, we'd go again without the coupon incentive, the meal was that good.