“Best latte around!”
Review of Main Street Coffee

Main Street Coffee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 29, 2013

While strolling around Main Street, I stopped in for a quick latte and was pleasantly surprised! This was -by far- the best latte I've had in a loooooong time. A little pricey when compared to Dunkin Donuts (or Starbucks, perhaps), but well worth the extra cash for a perfectly crafted beverage.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

This darling coffee bar and liquor bar provides a wonderful, intimate environment to meet friends and enjoy coffee or liquor, as well as some very basic food items, and a nice dessert/pastry selection. The hours are suitable for anything, and the location is easy. This is a regular hangout of mine, and I highly recommend checking it out. Don't miss the back room with sofa's and a few tables and chairs. It's a little sanctuary from the world, and a soothing place to hang out with a close/intimate friend.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I love coming to Main Street coffee, whether it's for a coffee/tea in the morning with an english muffin or egg sandwich, a tuna melt for lunch, or at night for drinks at the bar! My boyfriend and I come here for the delicious espresso martinis! It's got a homey but chill vibe to it, and it's the type of place you go when you're in the mood for a drink but don't want to go to a crazy loud bar. I would highly recommend it. And I love that when I get tea in the morning, they serve it in a glass mug! I wish starbucks would do that. Also, they have TRUVIA, which not many places have.

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Delicious coffee and desserts - although a bit pricey. Wonderfully cozy in the winter months and there are street-side tables for summertime enjoyment. A great place to sit and socialize!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We love to pop in and have our after diner drink, dessert and coffee there. Very reasonable priced and the atmoshere could'nt be better. Last time we were in it was a cold rainy night and it was nice to sit by the fire warm up relax and have a good conversation!