“Good Menu, Good Food, Service Lackluster”
Review of T's Restaurant

T's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are a family business, celebrating 30 years of service! T's began as a local variety store in Cranston, RI and transformed into the unique breakfast and brunch destination that it is today. The T's community expanded to East Greenwich, and we've recently set anchor in Narragansett.Breakfast/Lunch/Brunch are our specialties. We have the most eclectic menus in RI, and we now offer gluten-free selections. We have something for every taste, if you don't see want you want, we'll happily substitute menu items. Our food is always fresh and cooked to order. We also have the best coffee in town and serve it up in hand crafted mugs made just for our guests.Community is very important to us. Every guest becomes a friend and member of the T's family. We also support local businesses and stay involved in community events. We're art lovers too. Our walls are adorned with original paintings, and our love of art is reflected in everything from the floors, to our menus, and servers shirts. Our food is artful too, from the selection of the finest ingredients, to the preparation, and presentation on your plate.If you haven't experienced T's, come in and why we are a local favorite, and winner of Rhode Island Monthly's Best of Rhode Island!
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stopped in today at 11 a.m. with a party of 11. We were seated in about 5 minutes, the restaurant had a decent amount of diners for a Tuesday late morning. The waitress took the drink order and returned with them fairly quickly. Several of us waited for a second pot of coffee to brew. The menu was varied, with standard breakfast fare as well as unique, but appealing variations. Eggs Benedict of several variations; varied full breakfasts of pancakes, bacon/sausage, eggs; 8 -10 omelet varieties; assorted panini, soup and half sandwich combos. The orders seemed to take longer than I'd expect to arrive. My eggs Benedict Florentine was delicious, but the sauce on top nearly cold. Home fries were hot, but not the eggs, although cooked properly. A number of omelets were ordered, all looked tasty and all the plates were cleaned with no complaints. The waitress brought coffee several times, I did not care for it- too strong by far. She was nice enough, but it simply felt lacking. Not bad, but not great. The food was pricey for breakfast items by a dollar or two, but I chalked it up to the location. Overall, it left me feeling that T's-- here or at another location-- was worth a try again. The place was spotless and welcoming in its feel.

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Fresh flavored coffees and mimosas, paired with creative entrees using the freshest ingredients (fruits, cheeses, meats). Always something intriguing to sample in the daily specials - my personal favorite is the Confetti Scramble with eggs, cheddar, peppers and onions served with fresh fruit instead of home fries. Their unique custom coffee mugs are also available for sale, and make great gifts for homesick Rhode Islanders!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

T's is a great place for breakfast. The weekends get pretty crowded, but moves pretty fast and is well worth the wait. The service is great and friendly, restaurant is clean and welcoming. My husband and I always eat breakfast there and have had lunch there a few times. The lunch is great, it's just that it's the best breakfast around. T's has great breakfast staples (I love the omelets) and seasonal and weekly specials that are also tempting. You must get the breakfast home fries- they are seasoned well and not greasy, best I've ever had. Overall, T's is a great place. My only complaint is that they close at 3 pm, I wish they were open for dinner!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My family and I are "frequent fliers" at "T"s in East Greenwich. The staff is warm and friendly and greets you with a smile. The coffee in many varieties is always plentiful with constant refills and even a take-away cup if desired. We have used their celebration room for small parties.

We most always go there for breakfast but have had lunches, too. The menu has great variety and the specials are always intriguing. My family and I feel that there is a great balance between traditional fare and "healthy" takes on old favorites

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Great basics- love the waffles, but also interesting revolving menu. Had an apple, Brie and maple sausage omelet that was super yummy. If not for the huge weekend lines and high prices it is where I would eat all breakfast out. Breakfast for two kids and me was pretty expensive $30.