“great food with outstanding service always!!”
Review of La Masseria

La Masseria
Reserve with OpenTable
La Masseria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen Street
Reviewed March 31, 2013

we dine here often and have never been dissapointed. the food is always superb and fresh with very innovative specials. the service is outstanding with prompt and courteous servers. wonderful wine list with a great variety of italian and california wine.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

A very nice ambiance is further enhanced by very good Italian food and wine list. Since opening, La Masseria has established itself as a top notch dining choice in East Greenwich.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Overall this was a nice experience. Our waiter was prompt. The fresh mozzarella appetizer they had as a special was so fresh and delicious. Both me and my husband had good meals. Portions are not big for the money. I think you can get just as good food/service at other places. But I'm glad I tried it.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I had lunch at one of Rhode Island’s best restaurants. The Oysters Rockefeller where out of this world and the service is world class. The noise level from the next tables however is such that the conversation turns into yelling with the voices reflecting of the stone floor and stucco walls remains the greatest disadvantage that management should do something about.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Food had good flavor, interior was nice. Portion was tiny, bill was large. I was in disbelief when the plat hit the table particularly knowing what I just paid for the dish. Of course, I didn't say anything because it wouldn't do any good. Left hungry and ate when I got home. Hate when that happens!!

2  Thank RIDinner