“If you want to enjoy a memorable dinner - this is the place.”

Siena Cucina Enoteca
Reserve with OpenTable
Siena Cucina Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Siena offers authentic Tuscan cuisine in a warm, inviting and lively atmosphere. Evolved out of Chef/Owner Anthony Tarro's ardor for Tuscan cuisine, the menu features fresh, simple, unfettered food that you would find at dinner tables throughout Tuscany served in a warm, inviting, casual fine dining atmosphere.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
“If you want to enjoy a memorable dinner - this is the place.”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was classic Tuscan - the menu complex in its Italian, yet simple in it's execution.

I seldom order red meat - but always order it here. Today's filet mignon was perfectly prepared, with a Demi-glaze including while garlic cloves and sun dried tomatoes. It was served atop a precise serving of garlic mashed potatoes with a side of slim, crisp green beans. It was heavenly!

For desert, I sampled the pumpkin cheesecake with pecan graham crust and Carmel sauce and ordered the Tiramisu for myself. Both were amazing - but on my return visit I'll be ordering the cheesecake only because I've never tased anything like it!

The experience is pricy at about $50 per person, but worth every single penny if you want something special.

Littleton, Colorado
“Outstanding Italian Food, Very Downscaled Location”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is an outstanding restaurant. I was staying at a local hotel and asked for a great Italian restaurant - they sent me here. It was kind of off the beaten path and is located in a strip mall. Don't let that fool you, the ambiance is amazing and the food even better. The staff knows the menu and can answer any questions as if they were cooking the food themselves. The atmosphere lends itself to couples and business meetings but there were plenty of families coming in throughout the evening. I would not recommend small children or babies - much too nice of a place for that. The prices are a bit high but I would expect that for a high end restaurant. I am told that there are long waits on the weekends and during popular dining hours. The weather was horrendous so the restaurant was not at capacity when I went there. For a nice dinner or a special occasion - make sure this place is on your A-list!

• Visited February 2013
Narragansett, Rhode Island
“Good night out”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Went out with three friends last evening and we were all pleased with drinks and dinner. Jeff the waiter is always very accommodating and most helpful with the menu.

• Visited February 2013
Warwick, RI
“Phenomenal food, every time.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I are regulars at Siena for special occasions. We have NEVER been disappointed with the food there, the service is fine as well. We've taken friends and family and they too have been impressed with the food. They have an extensive menu that includes awesome cheese boards to choose from, which we almost always get. My personal favorite is the branzino (Chilean sea bass) with a side of risotto (the creamiest I've ever had). I've stopped ordering the roasted brussel sprouts because they seem a little too drenched in butter and slightly over roasted. But the risotto is consistently ridiculous. The drinks are a little on the pricey side, but they are made perfectly so I am told. I don't do hard alcohol, but my husband always orders a sapphire martini and says it's excellent. Their beer options could be more extensive, but it's not that type of restaurant. They have your standards, like Sam Adams, Guinness, etc.

I highly recommend Siena. The fact that they take reservations for any size party makes it easy to get right in and not wait. I've always had to wait a few minutes once I check in since they're always so busy, but it's never been a huge inconvenience.

• Visited November 2012
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Top notch, from appetizers to desserts”
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Ate there with two other couples on a Saturday night. We sat in the bar area for an hour since we were early for our reservation. The bar staff were very attentive and efficient. The appetizer portion of the menu is extensive and we had a sampling of two pizzas, and other appetizers for sharing - all were excellent as were the drinks. We were seated on time and all had a different meal. Sides are extra but inexpensive and generous portion. Desserts were large enough for sharing and not disappointing. In all, a very good night! It's location in a typical suburban plaza belies the interior decor, service and cuisine. I'll be back!!