“Giant Sandwiches !”

J's Deli
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Cumberland
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Love the sandwiches - huge. Hubby & I can share - no problem. Fresh choices and the price is right ! Great deal !

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We happened upon this place when we were hungry for lunch, and we stopped because there were not many options. We were pleasantly surprised by how delicious the food was. My husband and I are vegetarian and we're always happy to find options beyond lettuce, tomato and cheese on a bun! We ate a Mediterranean style sandwich with chips and enjoyed it very much. The day was rainy and quite cold for August, so I asked for hot tea. They didn't have any ready, but heated a pot just for me. It was crowded and noisy, but the service was efficient and pleasant, the food was yummy and it was not expensive. We didn't notice that they offered onion rings in time to order them ourselves, but they looked delectable on the table next to us and people exclaimed over them!

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

I don't like thier subs but a lot of people like them I just get thier chicken fingers wich r amazing

Reviewed January 17, 2012

They have the best sandwiches around, just be prepared to wait if you go around lunchtime... but the wait is worth it...

Reviewed October 19, 2008

This is the sandwich place I've been looking for since moving to RI. Great, generous grinders (subs, heroes, whatever!), plus other specials each day (shepherd's pie, american chop suey - ri specialty, etc). Plus chocolate chip cookies to die for!

Love the pilgrim also, turkey, dressing, cranberry sauce and cheese - yum!

Don't be put off - it's in a gas station plaza...doesn't look like much, but its worth it!!!